When Zyair got to Kyia's house he walked into the living room and dapped up E3 and then Fat.

"You don't see us?" Zyair turned to Kyia and Kimora as they mugged him. To the side of them was Imani, she was sleeping with a furry blanket wrapped around her.

He walked up to them and gave them both a side hug. He walked back over to Fat and took the blunt out of his hand before taking a seat on the couch. "Wassam"

"Yo"

"Wassa with it."

Zyair took a pull from the blunt before giving it back to Fat.

Zyair then grabbed his phone and started scrolling on instagram. He had told Nahde that he had plans with them but in all honesty, he needed a break from her. She was constantly trying to make sure he didn't smoke for breakfast or pop percs for dinner and it made him frustrated.

Yes, he was already trying to stop but he knew what he could and couldn't handle.. she didn't know what it was like having such an urge to fall back into usual habits. She wanted him to stop within a week or two but he just couldn't.

He felt like she seen him as a junkie, which she did, he just didn't know that.

"I seen whatchu macallit at the gas station the other day." E3 spoke up, breaking the silence in the room.

Zyair looked up from his phone with raised eyebrows, assuming E3 was talking to him. "Who dat?"

"Ka'lani"

"Yea? what she doing round this way? Ian see her in years." Zyair smiled thinking back on childhood memories.

Kyia furrowed her eyebrows but kept minding her business and scrolling on her phone. Her and E3 ran into Ka'lani a month ago so it was weird that he said he seen her the other day.

Fat handed the blunt to Zyair before standing up stretching and then heading upstairs. Zyair assumed he was just going to sleep off his high.

Zyair handed it to E3.

E3 chuckled. "What youn smoke no more?"

"I'm tryna quit, Nahde be onna nigga head bout the shit."

"Nahde?" E3, Kimora and Kyia questioned in unison.

"This dame i'm talking to."

Kyia and Kimora looked at eachother before going back on the phones and E3 hummed in response, it wasn't his business so he didn't ask any other questions.

Imani shifted a little before completely waking up from her nap, catching Zyairs attention in the process. He knew he wasn't supposed to look at her in this way but every time he looked at her, he thought back to when his dick was in her mouth.

He remembered her looking up at him as she tried her best to take him in her mouth.

Imani looked up and caught a glance of Zyair before rolling her eyes and touching on things around her to find her phone.

Zyair didn't show it but if it was just him and her in the room he'd mug her. He didn't think they stopped talking on bad terms he honestly thought they were cool.