And so, you walk through the halls while mapping out the entire area in your head. You read the boards they placed and make sure to add the little detail in your little mental map to remember which department is where.

You pass by the cardiology department and then the oncology department. There's a few people you recognise as pro-heroes from the TV in the Emergency Area and you decide to back away as to not obstruct their path.

You walk to the front to see the small LED that they've placed there, and on it you manage to see why the pro-heroes are here for. There was an attack on Hosu just a little while ago. A villain called Ending, with a bandage like quirk was the one who tried to attack a lot of heroes.

Apparently, Endeavor was the one who caught him and sent him to jail but judging by the psychotic smile on Ending's face, he doesn't seem that angered by getting caught. If anything, he seems elated.

Having enough of the news, you continue your tour around the hospital, walking through the departments whenever you please. There's still a little more than 30 minutes until afternoon so you don't have to worry about getting back until then.

As you walk through the hospital, you come across something that catches your interest. A boy about the same age as Touya sitting in the hospital with his hands on his lap, seemingly fidgeting in anxiety.

You didn't really care much to actually approach him, but then suddenly a woman came up to him and looked at him with a dead look. Even though you were a good distance from them, you could hear what they were talking about.

"Keigo... Why were you even born? You're useless... Even now, you got us in trouble by saving that bus from crashing..." She sat down, a look of disdain on her face.

"Why can't you ever do anything right?"

"I'm sorry..." You could hear the boy whisper softly. It's sad, pitiful really. But you don't exactly know what to do. You don't really have the right to intervene, it's not even your place to do so. Instead, you watch as the woman finally walks away and you are left with the boy in the lobby.

He's so stuck in his thoughts that he doesn't even notice you. You can see the guilt lining his eyes as he looks down at his feet, horror swirling in his eyes as he thinks over his actions. His mother was right.

Just because his father had been caught doesn't mean they'll let him and his mother be. His actions could very well land his mother in jail and cause her even more trouble.

"Are you okay?" He flinched in surprise when he hears your voice, not realising that there was someone near him. As he snaps his eyes in your direction, he's somewhat eased to see a little kid like you. Good, it wasn't the authorities...

But now that he's eased up, he finally registers your question, "Are you okay? You look worried." He blinks a few time before slowly nodding, silently answering your answer before speaking up as well, "I'm... fine."

You don't think much as you take a seat next to him, but you do feel him stiffen slightly, "I'm [Name]." He looks confused when you keep looking at him, until he realised that he should probably introduce himself too, "O-Oh... I'm Keigo."

You note how he also didn't introduce his last name. Either he was copying you or he didn't want to share his last name, like you. You had a valid reason, though. You didn't want anyone else finding out you're related to Endeavor, the bitch of a hero.

"Nice to meet you, Keigo." He seems a bit surprised, probably at your lack of honorifics but follows your actions and repeats, "Nice to meet you too... Uh, [Name]."

"What brings you here? You don't really seem injured..." You ask and he stiffens up again, "It's... nothing. I just wanted to... check up on some people." You presume it's related to the bus crash the woman mentioned before and so, you nod.