"I'm sorry, but he has requested to only see you, I'm afraid the young miss will have to stay here."

Wow, discrimination much? And it seems like Shoto shares your sentiment.

"Eh?! What, why?! I'm not going without [Name]!! He always makes me leave her in here when he talks to me! If he keeps this up, [Name]'s gonna be sad! He can't make her sad, I won't let him!!"

"Young master-" You decide to finally heave a sigh as you lean closer to Shoto and whisper to him, "Go ahead, it's fine. And when you come back, we'll play heroes and villains."

His eyes seemed to shine brightly upon hearing your suggestion, turning to you with a smiled filled with happiness, "You promise?" Upon seeing you nod, he hesitantly lets go of your hand and scurries over to the maid, "Let's go! The faster we leave, the faster we come back!"

Well, at least he knows about how to get away faster from Enji.

As you continued to read, you still had your senses heightened. Years of training did that to you. You heard a pair of light footsteps approaching the room you were in, and the door slowly slide open to reveal...

Touya.

"You're here..." He muttered, as if he was hoping that you wouldn't be in here, "It's my room, you think I wouldn't be here?"

He looked somewhat embarrassed before turning his head away to look at the walls, "W-Whatever..."

This kid is such a tsundere...

"What did you need, anyways?" You speak up, returning your attention to the book in front of you as you wait for him to speak, "Huh? Who said I needed anything from you?!"

"Maybe the fact that you came in my room?" You sass back and you could tell he is annoyed.

"If I tell you, promise you won't tell dad." You raise an eyebrow at his words but just for safe measures, you pinch your fingers and slide them over your lips like you closed a zipper, making him heave a sigh of relief.

"I... My quirk is burning my body..." He confesses and you manage to hide your surprise. Is this why Enji wouldn't let him use his quirk?

"Well?" Touya's voice pulls you out of your thoughts as you tilt your head to ask an important question, "Why are you trusting me with this information?"

He looks somewhat embarrassed as he lowers his head, "Cause... Natsuo and Fuyumi's are just gonna tell mom or dad... You're the only one... I know, won't." You're not sure if he actually trusts you to this extent or if he's just desperate to tell anyone about his pain, that isn't Rei or Enji.

But you shake that thought out of your head for the moment, and focus on the boy in front of you. You motion him over, telling him to close the door first and immediately stand up to go to him.

"You want me to help you?" He very shakily nods and you take his hand before leading him to a chair, "Sit." You order and he complies, although he's very embarrassed.

You walk out the door and sneak into your parent's room to get some petroleum jelly, hiding it in your hands before scurrying back to your own room.

Touya is still sitting on the chair, and you decide to place the petroleum jelly in front of him before leading him to the attached bathroom.

You ask him to wash his burns for a good 10 minutes, or until it stops hurting and he looks a bit hesitant, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" You give him a firm nod and he heaves a sigh before washing them with cool water.

You've dealt with burns before. In your previous life, you had burned yourself quite a few times, especially while training your quirk and your good friend Shuzenji Iyashi, who was the main medic for the war, would heal you up. Granted, he always used his quirk to heal you, but the times when you were low on energy, he would go for the natural healing way.