"We're coming with you, I want to catch up with Carlos anyways," Mia said and looked briefly at Lando who nodded in agreement.

Miabella had actually planned to invite her friends from the paddock to her home.

But something always came up and she hadn't seen most of them for 4 years.

Except Pierre, Kika, Max and Kelly. Miabella went out a lot with the four of them, as long as there was a break and no one had to race.

Bianca stepped impatiently from one foot to the other and was just too polite to just run off.

Lando sensed the young woman's restlessness and smiled slightly to himself. When Mia looked at him questioningly, he just shook his head with a grin.

The four of them made their way to the Audi garage where Carlos was already waiting for Bianca.

Bianca ran the rest of the way towards the Spaniard and started to apologise.

Carlos had a stony expression on his face and every now and then shook his head in bewilderment.

However, he started to grin when he saw Lando, Mia and Levi coming towards him.

"So you're still doing it?" asked Lando with a laugh.

Bianca and Mia both looked at each other in irritation, while Carlos laughed out loud and answered Lando's question in the affirmative.

"I'm sorry, what is he still doing?"

Carlos looked at Miabella smiling, "Everytime I have a rookie as teammate, I'm telling them they should be here in one minute and everytime they are to late."

"He did it to me as well and I thought I got fired immediatly. Turns out, it was all just a bad joke," Lando explained.

Bianca looked at her teammate indignantly, "are you kidding me?"

"Yes, I actually am."

"Oh, you are so going to get that back, trust me."

The young Filipina rubbed her hands together with a mischievous grin and Miabella knew the two of them were going to have a very fun year.

Bianca said goodbye to them and yet was already going to her garage to get ready.

The Driver's parade would start soon and then the drivers had to be mostly ready.

"Mia, tell me, what have you been up to the past four years?", Carlos asked, while Lando and Levi were looking at something on the floor.

"Well, I'm a full time mom, so that's what I've been doing."

"How come you're name is Norris?"

Mia nodded, she had promised Carlos that she would explain this to him at a later date and apparently, that time was now.

"Lando and I decided that Levi should grow up with the Norris Family Name. His Dad then suggested that I also take their Name, so that Levi would grow up with the same Name as his mother and Father."

Carlos thought for a moment, "why didn't you just get married?"

"Because we're not in love."

"But you have a son together?"

"I'm Aware."

"You won't Elaborate right?"

Miabella shook her head and the Spaniard shrugged his shoulders in surrender.

That was something Mia appreciated extremely about Carlos.

No matter how curious Carlos was, he would never force anyone to tell him anything. If he realised that no satisfactory answer would come, he would stop asking.

But Miabella had rejoiced too soon, because Carlos looked at the young Swiss woman with narrowed eyes.

"You're not telling the truth."

"What?"

Carlos leaned a little closer to Miabella, "I did the math. He can't be Lando's."

Mia swallowed and looked seriously into the Spaniard's eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Look, I get that you won't tell a soul. I won't either, so don't stress about it, alright?"

Lando looked up and gave Mia a worried look. He hadn't seen that stressed expression on her face for a while.

Levi, on the other hand, noticed none of this and traced a pattern on the floor with his finger, which was apparently only visible to him.

"Carlos, you're making up stories," Mia finally said.

"Alright, alright. I won't ask you again. See you on the track Lando."

With those words, Carlos turned and disappeared into the garage.

Lando looked at his best friend questioningly, "you alright?"

"He knows."

"He knows what exactly?"

"He knows about you and Levi."