"I hate you both for this, so much." Stiles grumbles as he gets in, turning the car on and driving off.

"Hey this isn't my ideal situation either." Loki sighs loudly, falling back into his seat with his arms crossed.

The trio pulls out of the school, Stiles taking them to god knows where.

"Can you text Scott?" Stiles asks after a minute, looking back to Loki through the rearview mirror.

Loki hums a yes in response, taking out his phone.

Loki
Did you find it yet?

He looks up as he hits send, watching Derek struggle out of his jacket, sighing loudly as he leans back in clear pain.

Scott
Need more time.

"He said he needs more time." Loki huffs out in annoyance, slamming his phone down onto the space next to him.

Stiles sighs as he continues driving. "Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek voices both supernatural creatures' concerns.

"Your house."

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek says quickly.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Exasperation effident in the human boy's voice.

"Not when I can't protect myself."

Loki watches as Stils sighs and pulls the car over abruptly.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm?" Stiles turns to face the werewolf, glancing back at Loki as well who only offers a small shrug in response. "Are you dying?"

"Not yet."

"Wow, that's reassuring." Loki sighs, leaning up to be a part of the conversation happening in the front seats.

"I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles exclaims, flinging his hands around in confusion.

Derek lifts up his shirt sleeve, showing off the bullet wound that was slowly leaking blood causing both boys to cringe away in disgust.

"Oh, my God! What is that?" Stiles closes his eyes, leaning his head against his hand but still taking glances at it in curriousity. "Ugh, is that contagious?"

Loki gets over his disgust and takes a closer look at the wound, seeing the bullet had gone clear through his arm.

"You know what you should probably just get out." Stiles groans, pointing to the door.

"Start the car. Now." A sternness appeared back in Derek's voice.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles rants off, pointing out into the road causing Loki to laugh softly under his breath. Even if the situation was serious and he was slightly annoyed he could help but be amused by the human boy.

"Start the car," Derek stared at the boy, sharp teeth poking out from behind his lips. "Or I'm gonna rip your throat out" He pauses, "With my teeth."

The two stare at each other for a second before Stiles glances back at the taller boy. Loki gives a soft nod, signaling to just do what Derek wants. Stiles closes his eyes in annoyance for a second before sticking his key back in the ignition and starting the car.