Locker Girl||Ddosama

I was walking to
my locker when out of nowhere I bumped into someone.I look up
To see this tall but short lightskin boy.
He had curly hair they where tight curly to.I just keep staring when I heard someone say"are just going to keep staring"the Mistry boy said" oh Im sorry I wasn't paying attention"he was kinda cute.

A little detail that i forgot to say was that I was kinda a loner in school so no one really cared about me.

I then moved out of the way and continued walking to my locker.
As I was walking I felt a hard hit on my nose. I look up to see that I just slammed my face into an locker"great could this day get any worse"i said.I then turned around to see if anyone saw that but of course they everyone saw that even the"Mistry boy" oh no they where all lauging at me.

Time skip||

Here I was crying in the bathroom when I heard someone come in.I quickly wiped my eye and stayed quiet."Hey are you ok" yeah I'm fine I said sinffuing"you don't sound fine can you come out bathroom"I came out tye bathroom and to my shock it was the popular girl. "Damn you must have hit you nose really hard because it still kinda of bleeding here let me help you"

Should I make a part 2