Chapter 6

Sky:- why are you following?

The cat:- I have something important to tell you but you are busy now so I will tell you later

Sky:- okay so you are following me for tell me something important.

The cat:- Yes!

("Sky bought the things his dad said and walk back to home")

Sky:- dad here is your Salt, milk and bread.

Kuea:- and what about that extra thing?

Sky:- what? What are you doing here?

Kuea:- that cat.

Sky:- Dad I don't about him and he was just following me here!!

Kuea:- he was cute.

Sky:- really !! So can I keep him.

Kuea:-  I didn't said that I will give you the permission for keeping this cat.

Sky:- please dad I promise that I will take care of the cat. Please please please

Kuea:- oh okay okay ! Keep it but don't forget what you said!!

Sky:- Yes captain!! I sky keerati son of kuea keerati promise that I will take care of this cat.

Kuea:- ok come eat your dinner and give this milk to the cat.

Sky:- I am coming dad and you if you open your mouth I will leave you from where you come understand here drink this milk.

("After the dinner in Sky room")

Sky:- Now tell me what is the important thing you want to tell me! But first...

The cat:- but what?

Sky:- first i think I should give you a name wait toro! Where name is Toro from now on.

The cat:- really!! Toro I am not allowed you to give me a name.

Sky:- but it's cute.

The cat:- leave it now here me carefully I am assisting here to tell you that you have a important task to do.

Sky:- task? what task?

Toro:- but first you have to enter the another world.

Sky:- another world? Now what it's ?

Toro:- it's the world where I am coming from there were so many spirits,vampire and also werewolf were living.

Sky:- what? really is there really something like that world existing it's like it's like a anime.

Toro:- Yes stupid human It's and I want you to enter that world.

Sky:- really??

Kuea:- Sky you didn't sleep? Do you want me to come there.?

Sky:- I was going sleep you have to worry good night.

Toro:- stupid human you really scared of that cute man.

Sky:- you don't know my dad and stop calling me stupid human

Toro:- ok stupid human

Sky:- just leave it, what I mean was if the world was dangerous why should I go there?

Toro:- do know about Red Moon night?

Sky:- that myth?

Toro:- it's not a myth okay, the wall between the human world and our world becoming was starting to broken because of the war between the spirit and the werewolf with vampire. And because of that the spirit from our world come out to your world and hunt human soul.

Sky:- but why me?

Toro:- I also don't also know how can someone like you can help me.

Sky:- so what do I have to do ?

Toro:- you have to matchmaking the werewolf and spirit making a bound between them and end the war

Sky:- what matchmaking? I was thinking that we should fight with them.

Toro:- you are thinking wrong stupid human.

Sky:- oh okay! So how can I get enter to your world.

Toro:- I don't know it's your task to find a way to the world I am going to sleep good night.

Sky:- my task? Wait I don't even complete.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 out now Hope you like this chapter please vote, like and comment.
Thank you.

A small introduction to our cat.

Toro
A talking cat.
(" All thanks to pinterest and the owner the pic is not my own")