𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺

❛𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱?

Bridgette Mayfair received the text about her good friend, Alli Brown, potentially making what could possibly be the worst decision in the history of the world, at 3 a.m. 

It was a text from Georgia, which was seemingly important enough for her to keep the caps lock key on for the entirety of it.

Georgia
B R I D G E T T E E E E
3:01 A.M.

You
...
Yes?
3:02 A.M.

Georgia
ALLI + CHASE
3:02 A.M.

You
That did happen, yes.
3:03 A.M.

Georgia
OH, REMOVE THE PAST TENSE, BABE.
That DO happen.
3:03 A.M.

You
Be honest with me, Georgia.
Have you consumed any drugs tonight?
3:04 A.M.

Georgia
ABSOLUTELY TF NOT
BUT ITS TEA TIME
3:04 A.M.

You
Ah, so 3 AM is the official time of tea, then.
3:05 A.M.

Georgia
PRECISELY
YOULL NEVER BELIEVE
3:05 A.M.

You
Cut to the chase.
3:06 A.M.

Georgia
Funny you should mention CHASE
3:06 A.M.

You
Oh my God.
3:07 A.M.

Georgia
OKOKOK
SO
MARJORIE AND I WERE HANGING OUT IN THE LIBRARY...
3:07 A.M.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Marjorie Smith had accidentally met with Georgie in the library after school. They were picking up some new books, as they'd just finished their last haul from the previous week, and Georgie needed resources for an English paper.

They were just sitting at a dark oak table, each reading separately, when they overheard some Delinquents behind a nearby bookshelf. Well, if it qualifies as "overhearing" when they are practically begging for someone to eavesdrop.

"What are they talking about?" A soft, airy voice they recognized as April's said.

"Aw, shit," the much more obnoxious tone of Riley's muttered.

"What?"

"Our man's in love, is what. Again."

"How are you all getting that from a single photo? He could just be distracted by, like, a butterfly, or his next great party idea!"

"Nuh-uh. Look at his pupils. They're all dialated."

"What- How the hell do you notice something like that?"

"It's easy! Aaron's would always do it when he was talking about Rebecca." There was enough bitter emphasis on her name that Marjorie just knew that he was rolling his eyes. They weren't quite sure who Rebecca was (they didn't exactly keep up with the Delinquents lore, and could barely do so with the Academics,) but based on Georgie's curious expression, neither was she.