𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙

𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰

❛𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞❜

Georgia, better known as "Georgie," Mallory remembered when Alli, her best friend, and the infamous Delinquent Chase Rocket broke up. Vividly. Mostly because when Alli stays up all night crying, so does Georgie (well, minus the crying, of course...most of the time.)

Of course, she'd felt awful for her friend, seeing her go through all that. She'd told her, and everyone else who cared, that their breakup was mutual, but that didn't make any sense to Georgie. Alli had been so in love, which she'd never really understood, and definitely hadn't supported. But it had to have been Chase who broke it off. Thus, her natural despisal of the Delinquents became only stronger.

That's why her heart nearly stopped beating when she saw that signature, crush-stricken look, somewhere deep in Alli's brown eyes.

"Allison Victoria Brown, who is he?" she demanded suddenly, stopping them both in their tracks beside her first-period Science class. 

Alli turned to her, her previously very distracted expression gone. "Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you haven't said a word to me for ten minutes. You're crushing on someone!" Georgie demanded.

"Nuh-uh!" Alli shot back weakly.

Georgie rolled her eyes. "You are such a bad liar. Come on, spill!"

"There is nothing to spill!" Her best friend replied, slowly turning and walking away.

"Oh no, missy," she said, grabbing Alli's backpack strap and pulling her backward. "Who is it?"

"No one!" Alli insisted. "Can you just leave it alone?"

"Fine, fine," Georgie agreed, "But only because you just essentially admitted to it."

"I did not!" She argued.

"Oh, yes you did, and I'll find out soon enough," Georgie said, and with a playful scowl, she held up two fingers to her eyes and turned them to Alli's. 

Alli chuckled. "Okay, sure. See ya, knucklehead."

Georgie rolled her eyes and walked into class, laptop already in hand with all the required websites opened. It was nearly insulting, really, that Alli could think she could hide anything from her best friend since basically forever. 

But something tickled her brain, even in the middle of class when her teacher was droning on about the guns they had used in the Revolutionary War, and she was supposed to be taking notes (which, normally, she was very good at!)

It was the way Alli had said goodbye before they parted ways. "See ya, knucklehead." She knew someone who said that. Who was it?

She just knew it'd keep her up that night, the way Alli's heartache once had.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Zion was having a good day by last period. Messing with professors? Check. Flirting with chicks who worshipped him? Check. Arguing with his favorite uptight Academic? Well, not just yet, but he was about to. 

She was already sitting inside their Math class at her desk at the front, because, of course she would be, she always was. He pulled up his camera app on his phone, turned it to face him, and fixed his hair quickly, before striding in as if he owned the place, adjusting his jacket casually.