34

Taehyung rushed out of the room, urgently calling for Jungkook. Meanwhile, Yoongi was attending to the others in a hurry, finding Namjoon and Jin in their room and Min and his wife in another. However, Jimin was peacefully asleep in his bedroom, and Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry, hyung," Yoongi reassured Taehyung. "He'll be here.

Yoongi then rushed to another part of the house.

"Kooki!" Taehyung screamed like a man possessed, his anxiety growing. He sprinted out of the house, and a concerned policeman approached him, asking, "Any problem, sir?"

"Jungkook is missing," Taehyung replied with desperation.

"What?!" The policeman alerted others. "Don't worry, sir. We'll help you find him. Let's search.

"Taehyung's frantic eyes caught sight of the house across the bungalow. He sprinted towards the small house, finding the door open. Inside, he discovered Jungkook sitting on the floor, tears streaming down his face."Kooki... Oh God, what are you doing here?" Taehyung gently picked up the distressed boy. "Let's go home." He cradled Jungkook in his arms and walked back to their house, relieved to have found him.

*************

Taehyung's gaze fixated on the policeman named Jackson, who was overseeing the murder investigation.

"Jackson starts to speak. The old man you mentioned here... Namjoon's father, died 17 years ago."

Jungkook and Yoongi exchanged glances, uncertain of who this old man might be.

"Who seems that old man?" Jackson inquired.

"Appa and Uncle Min," Taehyung replied.

Jackson continued, "Your father was a criminal, and it's true. They were part of a gang: Kim, Min, Jeon, and Jiyun. Four criminals. Later, another girl joined them, Cahya, who is Indonesian. They were hardcore criminals, but there's no evidence. Their names don't appear in police files either. According to records, they ceased their criminal activities 30 years ago and seemed to lead peaceful lives. However, that doesn't mean they didn't make enemies. Perhaps one of them holds a grudge."

Taehyung, intrigued, asked, "Okay, sir, but why did Uncle Min lie to us? Why did Dad lie about his father?"

Jackson pondered, "Maybe to divert attention from the real culprit. Perhaps they wanted the two of you to focus on the Oldman instead. It's possible they were trying to protect you both."

Taehyung stopped his car in front of his secret house, a place well-hidden from prying eyes. "Come," he said, leading them inside.

"Is she alone here?" Jackson inquired.

"No," Taehyung replied, "there is a caretaker and a home nurse too."

Using a code, Taehyung opened the door, and an unpleasant smell greeted their nostrils.

"Blood," Jackson grimly stated, and Yoongi covered his mouth, fighting back nausea.

Anxiously, Taehyung made his way to Jiya's room and let out a horrified cry. "Aahaa!" The girl lay lifeless with a gory neck wound.

Hearing Yoongi's scream, both Jackson and Taehyung rushed to the kitchen, where they found the caretaker and the home nurse lying on the floor, the tiles beneath them covered in blood.

**********

Jackson's assistant whispered to him, "What about these boys?"

"We were monitoring them... They were at home," Jackson replied. "Someone else. Ask them to search thoroughly... don't miss any evidence."

"Better not tell this to Jungkook... I don't know how that boy endured all this pain," Taehyung sighed. "Yoongi, are you okay?" He paused for a moment, realizing it was a silly question. "I'm the elder brother; I should protect my youngsters, but he sighed heavily... I will drop you at home. Stay there... Hyung will handle the rest... Okay?"

Yoongi immediately hugged Taehyung and said, "Hyung..." with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, don't worry. Go home, stay with Jimin, and don't tell them anything. I will drop you," Taehyung assured him.

"No... You stay here; I will go myself," Yoongi insisted.

"No way... Don't go alone," Taehyung protested.

"It's okay, hyung... Trust me, I'll go myself," Yoongi said. "I will call you once I reach home." He then walked over to Jackson. "Sir, can I go home? I need to inform Dad about this."

Jackson nodded and asked his man to accompany Yoongi. Yoongi glanced back at Taehyung one more time before heading away in the car, leaving Taehyung with a heavy heart.

***********

Where are we going to? The policeman asked Yoongi.

Farm house... I think the key to these secrets of everything.

What do you mean? The policeman frowns.

I don't know sir, but I insist on saying there is something regarding these problems.

Yoongi stopped his car in front of a house which looks like a haunted house. A thunder makes them startled...

Be careful...policeman takes his gun... Keep this he gives a knife to Yoongi... They walked into the house.

Two years before we renewed the hospital then some files stored here... Yoongi open a room... Sir, case number 250/ 145k murder attempt... We need that one... Both of them start to search.

***********

"Look... Your father's car..." Jackson shows the CCTV footage to Taehyung. "There is no evidence regarding these murders. It's perfectly planned. The only one who saw that old man is your father. Namjoon was a great assassin... It's your father..." Taehyung, who was killing everyone for Hiding his past.

Taehyung clenches his fists and rushes to his car.

"Taehyung, don't go! It's dangerous!" Jackson follows him, but before that, the boy already leaves the place with his car.

Taehyung stops his car in front of Kim's house. He rushes to his father's room, but the room is empty. "Dad!" He calls out with frustration. "Where are you?" He screams.

"No... I should save Jungkook and the others..." Taehyung's phone rings. "Yoongi... Hello?"

"Hyu... Can you lis... Hy..." His words are cut off.

"Come home, Yoongi..." Taehyung throws his phone away and runs to his bedroom. "Kooki..." He calls the boy.

"Hyung? Where were you?" The boy falls on his chest with a cry.

"Don't worry... I am here...

*********

With trembling eyes, Yoongi looks at the policeman. The shock is evident on his face too. He reads the case file again.

Case Number 24/145k... Murder Attempt... Skipping all information, Yoongi's eyes fall on that name and descriptions.

JEON JUNGKOOK

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER.

**********

Guys , end with the next chapter or continuing?