"OUT!" She yelled, and before I was even able to get on my feet, I was violently flung out of the room, then out a window, with the door shutting itself behind me. I thought I was about to die again when I realized I had just been thrown out of a 2nd story window. My life was, however, luckily saved by the bushes right under the window.

"Uhm, that looked painful, are you alright?" On second thought, I might have died and gone to heaven, since an angel was looking at me. Wow. I wonder what sort of good deeds I had done to deserve to be blessed by such a sight.

"Huh, of course, Millie, your kindness is the one thing that can heal me from nearly anything," I said as all my earlier pain was forgotten since I was face-to-face with my one true love, who had taken the time to ask how I was. I am truly the luckiest man in the world.

Kazuma's POV

"OUT!" Someone screamed in a shrill voice right next to my ear, waking me from my slumber. That's when I realized a tiny hand was in my hair, gently brushing through it. I finally woke up enough to come face to face with the owner of this hand, Beatrice. She turned back to look at me and froze when she realized I was awake, still with her hand stuck in my hair.

"So, this is awkward," I said rather matter of factly, causing her to retract her hand as she took a step away from me, her butterfly pupils still locked onto me.

"I suppose," she retorted, before breaking eye contact as she started to fiddle with one of her hair drills.

"How much did you see?" I asked while getting myself up in a sitting position on the bed. Still having a slight headache throbbing in the back of my head.

"I… I saw you lying in bed with this Crimson eyed girl, as she went on about your personality traits, how you react in different situations, she went on about how she... loves you despite your flaws, and-"

"I get it, I get it, you saw her whole confession," I cut her off, not wanting to hear anymore. I didn't want a sore throat in addition to the headache.

"You're angry, I suppose?" Beatrice stated more than she asked.

"No, I am not angry, you are not the first one to read my mind after all," I explained, causing her stare at me to intensify.

"Then, could I get to read more, I wonder?" She suddenly asked as she timidly twiddled her thumbs together, is she acting cute purposefully or not.

"Depends, do you have anything to offer me in return for seeing my memories?" I hoped she could potentially have something in here that could get me back home.

"This library that I keep guard over contains a lot of knowledge, and I have read all the books and memorized their content, so I am sure some of my information could prove valuable to you, I suppose," Beatrice sputtered out, her voice didn't falter, but I could sense some vague desperation in her tone, akin to Yunyun's normal ramblings.

"Hmm, do you have any way for me to travel to another dimension?" I prodded, causing her to take a step closer to me.

"Yes, I do in fact know the spell, but I currently lack the mana needed to perform it, I suppose," She quickly informed me.

"Interesting, so if I were able to gather enough mana? Then would you help me travel to another dimension?" If this was the case, I could finally see some hope of getting back to my own mansion.

"I could indeed get you to another dimension, but the mana required would take at least 300 fully charged mana stones, which I can make myself, but you will have to charge them with your own mana drain ability, I suppose," She explained.

"Ok, but I doubt anyone in this mansion would want to be drained of their mana, so where am I supposed to gather it?" I kept on, hopefully, I could get more information out of her without having to make any deals.