Chapter 0: The epic Skeleton

Our story begins with a boy who was laying on the ground with injuries covering his body. The most notable one is the slash on his face. And he would currently be on the flooring hang on to life. Their would be 5 kids walking away from the boys body. Then a man would then turn the corner to see the boy.

???: No! *runs to the boy* Stay with me!

The man then picked the boy up and ran to the nearest hospital. And once he got their he would wait in the waiting room.

Nurse: hmm... are you the man who brought in the boy?

???: yes! How his he?!

Nurse: I'm going to be honest... the doctor said he was brought in any later he would have died... but I should ask what is your connection to the patient.

???: oh! I'm his father. The name is Hisashi
midorya.

Nurse: oh! Then I should also inform you that your son quirk had awakened a little after the surgery

Hisashi: really?! That's good news!

Nurse: it is... but his appearance had changed because of it...

Hisashi: it has... to what if you don't mind me asking?

Nurse: to as skeleton sir...

Hisashi: a skeleton...? Hmmm... that's a interesting quirk... what can his quirk do?

Nurse: I have his quirk file here. *hands him the file*

Hisashi would read what his son quirk is and what it's capable of.

Hisashi thoughts:... quirk... Epic! Judge...? His ability... their dangerous... if not trained properly... I promise you son... I won't abandon you or leave you... no matter what you look like... and I'm sure Chisato will like him too!

Hisashi: is it okay if I can see him?

Nurse: sure. Follow me.

Hisashi would follow the nurse and get to his son room. And once he got their he would see a sleeping skeleton on the bed. He would sit down next to the bed.

Hisashi:... son... * looks down and cry* I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you... but now... I will... I'm going to get you away from that family... *wipes his tears* looks like I have to call in that favor...

Hisashi then got up and walk to the door but he would stop and look back at his son.

Hisashi:... don't worry.... Izuku ... I promise.. you will have a better life than you do now..
You
Hisashi then left to go to meet with the head of the hero association. An once he got their he would be face to face with the president.

Hisashi:... you can probably guess why I'm here...?

Madam President:... let me guess... it's about your son...