SS-01

▫️▫️Mhady&Sariyah▫️▫️

..▫️▫️Mhady&Sariyah▫️▫️..

🎶 S̠̠T̠̠U̠̠D̠̠I̠̠O̠ ̠S̠̠E̠̠S̠̠S̠̠I̠̠O̠̠N̠̠S̠ 🎶

BRONX, NEW YORK
4:03 PM
OMNISCIENT POV

Sariyah was laying in her bed as she just finished cleaning her whole room. Every week on a Sunday she felt like that was the proper day for her to clean for some reason. Being that her room wasn't so messy it wasn't much to clean but she still did it anyways. Before she did that, she cleaned her aunts room as well as the kitchen and bathroom as a chore she took upon herself. Although her aunt said she didn't have to she wanted to, just to be respectful.

Her aunt Marsha, works so hard and she always spoils Sariyah. Even after a full year her heart still weighs heavy after hearing the horrible things Sariyah went through.

Riyah appreciated everything her aunt and cousin has done for her, she just didn't like the pity. She hated having to dwell on the past or ever remember the events over and over again, it made her physically sick. Right now she was booking her self care appointments which includes; her hair, nails & toes, eyebrows, and lashes.

She didn't work but with the money she gets from her aunt on the weekends as allowance she saves up so she could go shopping or tend to her personal needs. Sometimes Jeremiah would send her a large amount of money out of the blue, he did the same with his mom and the mother of his child Kristi.

Sariyah would babysit for them whenever they asked and it was such a huge help with him and his music taking off as well as her and her on going career.

After booking her appointments for the following week coming, instead of putting it in her phone calendar—she wrote it down in her favorite journal instead. Riyah didn't like being unorganized or confused, so writing everything down in the order it's supposed to be in from date to time was better for her.

Turning on the tv she went to her Hulu app and put on My wife and kids show just for background noise. It was definitely her comfort show and it was super underrated. Scrolling through her phone it was dry as ever. The only people she talked to was her Aunt Marsha, Setty, Kristi, and Alina.

Sariyah didn't have any social media's simply because she didn't have friends, but now that her living situation as well as her mental health was in a good space she figured she'd at least make a Instagram account.

@SARIPRETTY_ 4m ago