➤ 104th training corps ii.

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, gotcha," Milo whispered back, holding his thumbs up.

In all reality, though, Eren was glad to finally have done something cool around Milo after all the embarrassing shit that's happened to him lately.

══════════════《 💉 》══════════════

        𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 two years now since training first began and they all have improved tremendously. 

Today, the three warriors were currently sparring with the other scouts. Bertholdt and Annie were doing their own things while Milo, Reiner, and Eren decided to team together and fight each other.

"Alright, Eren. Watch closely as I kick Reiner's ass, okay?" Milo got into his fighting position with a smirk.

Eren smiled at the confidence radiating from the black-haired boy. He knew he was going to win anyway. It was a gut feeling.

"Huh?! You think you can beat me, Milo?! I'm twice your size!" Reiner chuckled, gripping the wooden knife in his hand tightly. 

"Don't you know?" In a blink of an eye, Milo was out of Reiner's sight and suddenly behind him. "Size doesn't matter..." He simply kicked his back harshly and snatched the wooden knife from his hand. "if you lack skill."

Eren's eyes sparkled at the speed and skill shown by Milo. He rushed up to the male and started fanboying over him.

"Whoa! You're so cool, Milo!"

"I know." He grinned, clearly enjoying the praise.

"Teach me, please!"

"Sure~ But you should know, it's really easy to beat Reiner." He giggled when he saw the irk marks growing on Reiner's face.

"That was just beginner's luck! You'll never land a blow like that on me agai- Ack!"

Before Reiner could finish his sentence, Milo elbowed him in the back, deadpanning at him. "You were saying?"

"Agh, damnit!" Reiner groaned.

'I...wanna be as strong as him!'  Eren was mesmerized by this male. Every day he found his feelings for him grow more and more. Of course, he wasn't used to them, so he often ignored them until he finally understood he may have developed a crush.

Milo pulled Eren to the side and softly whispered something in his ear. Eren could hardly pay attention to what he was saying since he was too busy blushing from the closeness. 

"You think you can do it?" Milo asked, snapping Eren out of his thoughts.

"Of course I can!" He lied. He hadn't heard a word Milo spoke. Still, he was confident he could beat Reiner.

"Alright!" Milo patted Eren's back with a smile. "Get up now Reiner. You're gonna fight with Eren."

Reiner hesitantly stood up while examining Eren. 'I could beat him. I'm sure of it.' He smirked to himself as he gripped the wooden knife in his hand.

Milo placed his hands on his hips, watching as Reiner charged towards Eren. But before Reiner could even touch him, Eren headbutted his stomach and used both hands to grab the wooden knife. He then proceeded to flip Reiner over onto the ground.

Milo's hand flew to his lips as he laughed loudly at the embarrassed Reiner. "Man, Reiner. Today is just not your day."

"Oh shut up." He groaned. "Here, you be the bad guy now Eren." Reiner got up and handed Eren the wooden knife. "I mean, sheesh. I thought I was too big for you to flip onto the ground."