"I know you told me to not talk to you before I talked to Ann, but I can't stay away from you," he whispered, looking at her fiercely and Sarah suddenly wished she could disintegrate. This was not what she signed up for. Putting herself at risk and possibly getting killed yes, but getting in between a married man and his wife, no.

She didn't know what Andrea Pun's voice sounded like, she thought of Snape again while trying to concoct some sort of answer. Thankfully she thought of something just as he made to walk closer to her. she definitely didn't want him to touch her. "I had made myself clear to you-" She meant to say his name but she didn't know it, "Sir." She ended, taking a leap of faith regarding this Andrea Pun's character, hopefully it doesn't stray too far away from reality.

He looked her up and down, slowly undoing his tie, "'Sir'... such formality. I love you, Andrea. Say my name, love."

Sarah bit on her tongue as hard as she could to not gag in that moment.

She reached for the handle and shot him a dark glare, "If you think for a second I will condone your cheating, you are mistaken, sir. Go home, apologize to your wife and treat her with the respect she deserves before talking to me again. Goodbye!"

She left the room immediately after that and shot the door, letting out a loud breath of relief. Well, that happened.

She needed to get the plan back on track.

"McCauley-" Fred had been desperately searching the crowd, he saw she wasn't with the trio anymore.

"I'm good," she whispered, sent him a quick nod and continued walking, saw the elevator doors were about to close with Harry, Hermione and Ron inside, so she walked as fast as she could with her heels clicking the marble floor, "Hold the door!"

A white-haired man, it was a Death Eater named Yaxley, put his hand over the automatic doors to block them while he waited for her to join them. If she had her normal appearance, he would have recognized her. He certainly remembered how he simply stood and watched while Voldemort tortured her.

"Mrs Pun, good to see you. You are awaited with Mrs Hopkirk to assist judge Umbridge for the trial."

"Surely. Right away," said Sarah monotonically and walked inside the elevator with her back unnaturally stiff, not a single crease to her skin like she never smiled in her life, and if she did, it would be painful.

The doors closed, they each grabbed onto a handle hanging from the ceiling. "Is this some sort of Snape impression you're trying here?" asked Harry jokingly.

"Shut up," she spat back at him, but a small frown indicating he was right about his remark and she hoped it wasn't that noticeable to other people. "Where are we going?"

"To my wife's trial," said Ron warily.

The elevator flew back, causing their grip to tighten. Sarah sighed loudly, "Ron's married, Umbridge's a judge and I'm a homewrecker. This is mental."

"Homewrecker?" repeated Hermione suddenly.

"I'll tell you later."

Sarah showed them the way towards Umbridge's chambers, Harry and Ron hid in a corner, waited for the trial to start and Sarah recognized the room filled with Dementors. A cold shiver past her spine that she quickly shook off, continued making her way with Hermione through the dark hallways.

She didn't say a word, pretended to be taken aback by the case, it was simply a Muggleborn witch facing trial. Sarah thought it must be really frightening and unsettling for Hermione and Selena to be here, for a totally different reason than Harry and Sarah, so many Muggleborns fearing for their lives because they had the gift of witchcraft. Although now it must seem to them as a curse.