CHAPTER 1

Keiran Jay is a 17 year old boy who schools at Fantasy High school in the last grade to college.His mom,Maia Jay,is a renown lawyer and his dad, well,, it's a long story... Keiran is an introvert but cool so he's not popular cuz he doesn't allow himself to be.He loves reading novels and listening to the Flake Mask Band music and CJ's songs.

***************

"How long are you going to stay alone at home without any friends?" Maia said looking intensely at her son, Keiran.Keiran looked up from his phone," Then what am I supposed to do?" "Keiran,go out with your friends,go party, have fun, find a girlfriend! Don't you think reading novels and listening to music all the  time is very boring?" This was the millionth time she was saying that and Keiran was fed up.

"Mom, I'll do what I want...I'm a grown up! I'm going to school..." "Keiran?!" he ran out, leaving his mom shocked.He had never shouted at his mom but,Maia just let him be.She took her car keys and left for work.

What else could she do for Keiran?She had already done almost everything for him.Bought him the latest Roll's Royce,changed his closet,took him to the best school, refilled his library with the latest novels and new hi-fi system.But she never saw him genuinely happy.

On the other side, Keiran got to school.As he walked through the hallway,the girls squealed with excitement at his cuteness .But he didn't mind them.He found them annoying but was already used to it.He got to his class and sat at the corner of the room,his corner.He loved his space.

Later,he hated to admit that the lessons were quite interesting as he walked to his locker.He spotted a tall guy with messy hair punching another guy who seemed helpless.Him being Keiran,he walked over to help.He held the bully's arm, "Stop! You're hurting him." "Mind your own business."

"If you were talking to him nicely, I wouldn't bother you.But what I see is that you're bullying him."

"So what?Are you going to call the principal on me?Go on,call him."

Though the bully's eyes were covered in his hair, Keiran could still see them.They were blue in colour and he thought they were pretty.

'Such pretty eyes,but don't march your character,dude,' Keiran thought staring and smiled without thinking.

"What are you smiling at?" The bully said as he snatched his arm away, "Such a wierdo.Next time, I won't spare you."

"Dylan!"A girl came running towards the hurt guy,"Are you okay?" "I'm fine,he saved me." The girl stood and stretched her hand to Keiran,"Hi, you must be Keiran Jay" "Yeah" "Well I am---" "Jaunty Jules,of course I know you.We are in the same class"

"Right, hey, can we be friends?" "sure" "Thanks.Thanks for helping my boyfriend." "It's no big deal." Dylan finally spoke up,"Thanks, dude.I'm Dylan. But it was really none of your business "

"Stop babe, that's so mean!"Jaunty retorted.

"What?It's true "

"Sorry about that. My boyfriend is just angry and ashamed" Jaunty whispered the last part making Keiran chuckle.

They walked away leaving Keiran alone again.
"Hey!" A girl came towards him running,"There's a party at my house, please come.Please?" "I don't party, really.But maybe, I could try.Will that guy be there?"

"What guy?" Keiran pointed at the bully.

"Oh,Slavic?No, he's such a witch!"

"Then I guess I'll be coming then"
The girl thanked him and left.Keiran locked his locker and went home.

On his way,he saw a girl struggling to unhook a strand of hair from her earring at the entrance of a coffee shop. He stopped by to buy coffee and perhaps help the girl. He walked over to her,"Lemme help." He unhooked it, "there" the girl thanked him but before he could leave,she stopped him.

"Wait a minute, I know you.You are Maia Jay's son, aren't you?" "I am" "OMG! It's nice to meet you in person.I am so excited.

Can I have your autograph?" "Sure" He didn't have one,but he just made it up anyway.He wrote on her shirt and took a selfie with her." Thaaanks! I'm Velmer" Keiran bought his coffee and drove home.

##############