"You are not going anywhere young lady, you are grounded." She hissed.

Ryujin turned to her with a frown.

"NO. You don't control me, you aren't even my mom. My friend needs me right now so please let me go."

Ryujin realised the word she just said.

Friend.

"I don't care, you are not going anywhere."

"Please, I'm begging you please." Ryujin's heart was thumping fast.

She needs me..

"No is no ryujin, back to your room."

Ryujin refused.

"No, you know what, I'm not going to listen to you. My friend desperately needs me, she isn't okay right now, I need to go, she has no one else right now." Ryujin said as she opened the door and slipped out. Her 'mom' was yelling and cursing at her but Ryujin ignored her, slamming the door on her face as she ran.

She didn't know her address, so she speedily walked down the street as she messaged Chaeryeong.

Ryujin
Chaer, what is Yeji's address? Please tell me..

Chaeryeong
Why? I'm not telling you, your gonna do something to her
I really don't trust you. Sorry.

Ryujin
No please Chae it's desperate. I don't think I can tell
you why cause she might not want to let you know, but please chaer,
I won't do anything I promise.

Chaeryeong
Hmmm fine, it's *address name*

Ryujin
Thanks so fucking much, your the best
Luv you bestie

Ryujin saw her step mom calling her but she ignored it and put her phone in her pocket. She picked up her pace and ran to where yeji's house is. It's four houses away from Jeongyeon's.

She soon arrived as she bent down and panted. She quickly rushed down the path.

Very nice house. She thought to herself.

She's never been to yeji's house, of course, never even knew where she lived.

She quickly barged in. She got worried when she heard it was silent. She quietly shut the door behind her and gulped.

"YEJI?" She yelled. She heard nothing and it made her more worried, she didn't waste time tho as she quickly searched. She wasn't downstairs so she slowly made her way upstairs.

She heard sniffling as she quickly walked to that direction. And she found herself standing outside Yeji's bedroom door.

"Yeji?" She called out.

"Ryu.."

Ryujin put her hand on the handle, taking a deep breath, before she opened the door and walked inside.

She widened her eyes and gasped.

"Shit. What the fuck are you doing?" Ryujin walked over.

There was smashed glass on her bedroom floor. Yeji was crying a lot with a red, tired, and pale face. She had a peace of broken sharp glass with blood on the end, and a big red cut across her cheek, bleeding, and also one across the bridge of her nose. She was a crying mess.

"Yeji.." Ryujin breathed out worriedly as she walked over and sat on the bed, opposite her.

She snatched the glass out her hand and put it on the bedside table.