6) Caldron's and Storm's

Start from the beginning

He hated it. 

And he blamed Aurora.

***

Saturday, 18th of October, 1975, 2:27pm

"You feeling any better, Moony?" James asked as he peered over Remus, slightly pulling the blanket down to get a good look at his face. He smiled towards the end of the sentence, proud for remembering to use the nickname.

A muffled 'no.' sounded from the bed pile, and James realised he had not pulled down in the correct place and he was, in fact, staring at the back of Remus' head.

Pulling down the correct part this time, giving a pitiful smile as he went to speak again. However he was interrupted by the slam of the door opening, startling him and causing his attention to be ripped from the wolf in the blankets.

"Hey- oh good your all here. I've got everything we need, ingredients, caldron, caldron stand- all that jazz. Anyways-" Aurora burst through the door, not giving them even a millisecond to figure out who was now in their room, before she spoke. 

"Merlin, Aurora, why are you talking so quickly?" asked Peter from his bed

"Because-" 

"Because such an attention-whore that she doesn't want to give people a second to turn to something else, so she does everything dramatically so keep your focus." Sirius said from behind the muggle magazine of what he called 'the sexiest mode of transport' - the motorcycle. 

"um. You took so long to get to the insult that your hairline managed the recede another inch and a half so shut up. According to the book, the potion has to be made in a storm, brewed for four weeks, bottled and then consumed in the next storm. You also have to hold the leaf in your mouth for the four weeks the potion is brewing. Not difficult lets get started." Aurora completely ignored the gasp from her brother, she did however, let out a small chuckle when he ran to the mirror with a ruler. 

"Why should we listen to you? Your probably going to do it wrong." huffed Sirius, making his way back from the mirror to stand facing Aurora.

"Out of the five of us, in this room, who has successfully become an animagus? Who did all the research for it alone? Who figured out everything with no help? Who transformed within her first three attempts? Who is standing in front of her ungrateful, petty brother, willing to help him and his friends do something dangerous, knowing the consequences? Because it sure as fuck is not you. You have no idea what your doing. Do not act like you do." she retorted sternly, a pit of anger swelling in her stomach. 

So in silence, everyone (but Remus who could have- and would have been asleep by now if Sirius stopped being so mad and stopped shouting) sat on the floor and started setting up the caldron and stand while Aurora started measuring out the ingredients.

 After about an hour of mostly silence, with the exception of the occasional whisper for the next instruction, action or ingredient. The potion was finished. James and Peter moved it to the less used corner of the room for safety precautions while Sirius washed his hands and Aurora checked on Remus.

"Rem? ...you okay?" She whispered with the most gentle voice she could muster while slightly moving the blanket to peak at his face. After a headshake 'no' she lowered herself while lifting up the blanket and pushing herself under. 

"Oh wow- it's proper comfy in here Rem- oh and warm too!" 

She heard a light chuckle and then felt his arms wrap around her and head pressed into her shoulder. She melted into the hug and returned it immediately by twisting her body to be more comfortable. 

A/N teehee

I AM SORRY THIS TOOK SO SO LONG MY DARLINGS. 

I have made so many plans for 6th and 7th years and 0 ideas for 5th. Shoot me. It's so awkward to write about 15 year olds activities because the stuff i'm doing at 15 probably would not have happened. How ever if you want some underaged drinking / other illegal activites then let me know and it will be included.

Please give me ideas if you don't i will class it as a hate crime. that was dramatic- anyways.

thoughts throughout because i enjoyed scrolling down to add to each one last time:

-i can NOT see, hear say or think the word 'ingredients' without thinking of the one video where it was blindfolded cooking and Chris (i think it was Chris i cant remember) just reached forward and pulled them all towards him and shouted 'MY INGREDIENTS!" 

-I just fell asleep for two hrs yikes.

-sirius is a massive bitch but i cant even be angry bc i wrote that? how unfair to me :(

-also the hug is not a romantic// crush// anything aside from friends hug. they will not date. if this upsets you either go read a remus fic after or suck it up 

life updates ig: 

-i had 3 fish, now i have 2 i think they ate it bc it just dissapeared??

-i had my ingrown toenails removed yesterday i cant walk without being a full cripple. i am in agony

-im so hungry rn and ik dinners ready but i a) dont want to move bc im lazy b) dont want to move bc im in pain c)its cold downstairs d)its so much painful effort to walk downstairs e) im tired of hobbling f)my mum is in a big fat fuck off bad mood and i doubt it will have changed when i get down there

-can anyone else click their hips? ive noticed i can and its becoming an obsession it feels so good

-i have stubbed my toes today more than i ever have istg. 

-i slipped and accidentally stood on my foot earlier idek how istg i was in so much pain.

-im not even a pussy with pain usually i promise im not. needles injections blood tests jabs and all fine but that anestetic needle couldve  murdered me. i swear down i thought she was putting that shit through my bone. 

please dont forget to comment and vote my darlings 

~P xx

word count 1646