part 8- nightmares

Start from the beginning

"please" rylie mumbled, rolling around on john b's head "STOP PLEASE" she shouted "ryles wake up" john b shook her arms gently. she immediately sat up and looked around her, whipping the sweat off her face. "are you ok?" john b asked "yea, sorry" she told him. "do you wanna talk about it?" he offered, already knowing what her answer would be. "no- i'm um i'm gonna go find jj" she told him. "are you sure? why don't you just hang out here and just rest a little, he should be here soon." john b told her.

rylie sighed and answered with a "ok". "good, come here" john b eased. he held his arms open for her to lean back into, which she obliged. she rested her head on his chest, and they tangled their legs together. he held her head with one hand, and played with her hair. john b was the next best thing to jj when she wanted to silently be comforted.

she would never explicitly ask to be held, but somehow jj and john b always knew the right times to offer. they also didn't say anything when she agreed which made her ego feel good.

she stayed awake this time, not wanting to slip back into another nightmare. she was successful because 20min later, jj arrived and waltzed right into john bs room where he saw them cuddling. "you guys had a cuddle party without me?" jj gasped. "there's a reason you weren't invited" rylie rolled her eyes "oh yea and what's that?" jj asked "john b's a better cuddler than you" rylie laughed. "oh shit" john b laughed, dapping up the girl in his arms. "oh really? we'll see about that" jj called before jumping on top of the pair.

they groaned as he crushed them beneath his weight, or at least rylie was. "get off fatass" rylie groaned "no shot fuck face" jj replied "john b make him get off please" rylie tried to give him her best puppy dog eyes.

"tsk tsk tsk, that's what you fucked up. i'm always gonna have jjs back whenever he needs it, and right now you're being awful mouthy" john b teased, winking at the girl beside him. "pleaseeee" she tired again "no such luck" jj answered for his friend.

jj leaned over and whispered something into john b's ear "hey what did you say to him" rylie pouted "wouldn't you like to know" jj rolled his eyes, leaning to whisper something else to jb. john b began to whisper something back to his friend too. "just tell me! i'm literally right here" rylie pleaded "you're about to find out" john b smirked before launching himself ontop of the side jj wasn't on, pinning her to the bed yet again.

"don't worry princess, i'll take it easy on you" jb whispered in her ear "now who's whispering" jj laughed before they attacked rylie with more tickling. the poor girl was laughing and screaming loud enough for the neighbors to hear, if he had any. "g-guys please" she choked. it was the only thing she managed to get out before losing her breath again. it went on for another two minutes before she finally found her breath again and caught a small break.

"oh you didn't think we were done did you?" john b teased, pushing her back down and tickling her sides while jj went to hold her arms up. john b's fingers trailed up yo her under arms which made her squeal, causing her to lose her breath again. "you know what spot we haven't hit yet?" john b asked both rylie and jj. "right here!" he laughed before reaching for her neck. the two bounced back and forth between all three places for what felt like eternity.

"OK OK! i surrender, white flag" rylie screamed. "hmmm what do you think captain jj, should we accept?" john b teased again. "i say give her a few more minutes" jj replied before reaching for her under arms again. that was the most ticklish spot on rylies body. "oh my- please" rylie laughed "please please please please please" she rambled as they battled to keep tickling her.

a couple minutes later they gave her the chance to surrender again "you know what to say" jj told her "jj and jb are the best brothers i've ever had" she groaned "that didn't sound like she meant it, did it jj" john b smirked. fear flashed across rylies face again before she screamed "JJ AND JB ARE THE BESTEST BROTHERS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD" "much better" jj laughed before finally hopping off of his poor sister.

john b kissed her head before hopping off as well, leaving her to catch her breath. several minutes later rylie emerged from john b's room, sprinting full speed at jj and tackling him to the ground. john b was outside with pope and kie who had arrived bringing food.

the siblings wrestled until jj had his sister in a head lock, and she got her way out of it by elbowing his ribs. she then got him in a head lock which he got out of by reaching up and tickling her again. he finally got her back in a head lock before standing up and walking outside again.

"someone didn't really mean to hold up they white flag" jj shook his head in disappointment. rylie pushed her head out and freed herself from his arm. "whatever" she rolled her eyes taking a seat next to kie. "god i miss you, too much testosterone here without you" rylie laughed, earning a quiet one from kie.

"so what's for dinner?" jj asked "leftovers from the wreck" kie offered, opened several takeout boxes.

the group began to wolf down the food like they haven't eaten in days.