"Thats too bad" y/n said sarcastically.

"So what do you guys want to do today" enzo said as daphne snuggled into him.

"What we always do" blaise said with a smirk.

"Get drunk" we all said at the same time, making us all laugh.

"It's a bit early for that right now though, don't you think" y/n said looking to them all.

"Why don't we go swimming in the lake, i mean it's quite warm outside" pansy shrugged.

"Did you even pack me a bikini panz" y/n chuckled.

"I did indeed" she said with a smirk.

"Lets do it then" theo said as he stood up.

We all made our way to get changed.

Y/n's pov

I pulled the bikini out the bag that pansy said we packed and oh dear merlin now i know why she smirked.

It was a dark green bikini, with thin clear straps and near enough a thong type.

I sighed, giggling slightly as i knew this probably wasn't going to go down well with mattheo.

I walked out the bathroom, mattheo now in his swim shorts, he looked at me, his eyes widened then narrowing with annoyance.

"Are you fuck wearing THAT" he said walking over to me.

"Baby I don't have another one, plus it will be fine everyone knows I'm yours" i said as i wrapped my arms round his neck.

"Fucking hell y/n" he said rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault it's pansy's!" I giggled.

"I don't want everyone looking at your ass y/n" he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"We will be in the water most of the time it will be fine matty" I said looking into his eyes.

"You're lucky I love you babygirl" he chuckled.

We walked out the room, meeting the group in the sitting room, all of us reading in our swimming stuff to go to the lake.

"Bloody hell" theo said as he looked at me, his eyes wide.

"Ill drown you in that lake nott" mattheo said glaring at him.

"Sorry, sorry" he said looking away putting his hands up in surrender.

Tom looked at me, his eyes also widening at the sight of me in a bikini.

"Lets go" i said as I didn't want mattheo to start fighting everyone who looked at me.

We all got into the lake, it was freezing at first but we got used to it the longer we were in the water.

As we got used to the water, the immaturity began, all the boys jumping of the edge of a rock, splashing all us girls.

"YOU ASSHOLES" pansy screamed after the water soaked our hairs.

"I think it's time for a game don't you lot" blaise chuckled.

"What do you have in mind" i said looking over to him.

"How about catch" he shrugged.

"Catch?" I said confused.

"Yeah, this lakes huge and there's loads of rocks and hiding places in the trees at the side there, why don't we basically play a game of hide and seek" he said smirking.