Jhope - what's taking her so long.... it's already an hour guys.

Jimin - I'm gonna look after her now...I can't stay here anymore. It's making me more desperate

RM - noo... it's risky. Have patience.

Jk - how can we hyung ? YN hasn't returned yet and u r saying us to sit idle here. I will also accompany u jimin

Before anyone could say anything they both went into deep forest.

Jhope - godd... what's going on. What if three of them will get lost. Let's follow them too.

Tae - but we can't find her if we all go in one direction. Let's just divide up and go in different directions.

RM - yes and whoever u will find her....call the other members to inform it.

Suga - yess...now let's goo.

They all went into the forest in different directions in order to search for YN.

On the other side-

YN was walking while trembling while she was lost in the forest and she could hear some growing of wild animals.

YN - huhh where am I ? Pls I wanna go near my oppas....where r u all ? ( cried )

Just then she stumbled over a twig and fell down due to which her knee was injured. She tried to walk but was falling down again and again due to her injured knee.

YN - it's my fault that I came into the depth forest. I should have been in the outskirts only.

Just then she saw a snake crawling towards her while she widened her eyes. She tried to stand up but couldn't due to her wounds. But then the snake bit her leg while she hissed in pain and laid there being unconscious.

Jimin found her bracelet lying on the ground.

Jimin - jk...this is YN's bracelet.
( tears )

Jk - hold on hyung....be strong.
We are here na...we will find her anyhow

Then after a few steps jk noticed an unconscious body lying on the ground. Jimin followed his gaze and also looked at that body while their eyes widened. They quickly went over there.

Jimin - Ynaaahh !! Wake up !!

Jk - hey yniee...pls open your eyes. See we found u... nothing will happen to u now.

Jimin - what have u done to yourself huh !?
( cried by looking at her wounds )

Just then jk noticed a mark on YN's ankle.

Jk - what's this mark hyung... these spots are not any normal injury. It seems strange.

Jimin - ( shocked  ) shitt ohh noo
It's a snake bite !!

They looked at eachother with widened eyes. They opened up her shoes and watch before swelling and jk loosely covered the wound with his handkerchief. Jimin held her up in his arms and started rushing to the tent. They laid her on the bed and started panicking.

Jk - what shall we do now hyung ! We are in the forest and it's already late night....how can we take her to the hospital now. We don't have any medical access here.

Jimin - it's not a time to think jk. We are in the forest and that's itself boon. We can find some natural medicinal herbs here which can treat snake bite.

Jk - then common....we have to hurry up or else the poison will spread.

Jk informed all the members about it and everyone was shocked to hear that YN was bitten by a snake. Suga and Tae also accompanied Jimin and jk to bring the medicinal herbs from the forest while the other members stayed in the tent with unconscious YN to look after her.

RM tried to call some doctors but couldn't reach out as they were in the forest so didn't find any hospital access

Jhope - I can't see our YN is this condition (caressed her hairs )

Jin - we can't sit idle here until they come otherwise the poison will take over her body.

Jin cleaned the bite with soap solution and covered that area with a neat compress to ease the swelling. Just then everyone returned by collecting the medicinal herbs.

Tae - this is coconut oil...this will reduce the pain inflammation.
( he applied it on the bite )

Suga - this is tumeric paste...this will create the blood clot.
( he rubbed it over there )

Jk - this is charcoal...it has to be mixed with water first.
( he smeared it on the bite )

Jimin - these are tea leaves...it will prevent the edema formation.
( he placed the leaves gently on the wound )

Tae - finally the treatment is over now. Hope it will work and she will regain her consciousness.

RM - wow since when did u become doctors huh.
( patted their backs proudly)

Suga - actually during my childhood when I was in my village daegu....I had seen so many people treating the snake bites with these natural herbs so I had some ideas.

Jk - yeah...and we were lucky enough as we could find these easily in this forest.

Jhope - that's great job...finally the bite is now cured.

TO BE CONTINUED -