Chapter 281 Shen Chenxing's guilt

Start from the beginning

  "Hey, what are you talking about? You are not allowed to curse my father!" Shen Chenxing stared at Feng Yinglang unhappily.

  Facing Shen Chenxing's angry gaze, Feng Yinglang was also extremely angry. "Your father? That's Xiao Yuan's father. My master Jiang Ling'er is Shen Yao's wife. My brother Xiao Yuan is Shen Yao's eldest son."

Hearing this, Shen Chenxing was stunned for a moment and looked at Shen Xuyao sitting in the main seat in disbelief. He kept backing away. "No, it's impossible. My father only loves my mother. He can't have another woman. You're talking nonsense, you're talking nonsense. It's impossible." Shen Chenxing shook his head repeatedly, and he couldn't believe this fact.

  "I'm talking nonsense. My master Jiang Ling'er was Shen Yao's first woman. Shen Yao was a boy before he met my master. Do you dare to say that your father was a boy when he married your mother?"

  "No, no, you lied, you lied!" Shaking his head, Shen Chenxing still didn't want to believe this fact.

  "Humph, believe it or not, my master is Shen Yao's first wife, and Xiao Yuan is Shen Yao's eldest son. And you, at best, can only be regarded as a son born from a second marriage. Maybe one day, Shen Yao will be like this Forsake your mother and you like my master."

  Hearing Feng Yinglang's words, Shen Chenxing's eyes were blood red. Staring at Feng Yinglang but not knowing what to say.

  He looked at his younger brother. Shen Xuyao sighed helplessly. "There are still three months before we can land ashore. If you don't have a boat, just stay on the boat first! When we get to the shore, you can leave!" After saying that, Shen Xuyao put down the crab shell in his hand and stood Get up and leave.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao about to leave, Shen Chenxing immediately rushed forward and stopped him. "Don't leave, please speak clearly."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "What do you want me to say?"

  He stared at Shen Xuyao for a long time. Shen Chenxing's mouth opened and closed again. I held it in for a long time before I asked. "Are you really my father's son?"

  "This matter has nothing to do with you. Just get off the boat when you get to the shore. I don't want to have anything to do with you."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao, who still had a calm face and seemed to have no mood swings, Shen Xingchen shook his head. "No, how come it has nothing to do with me? I am Shen Yao's son! If you are also my father's son, then aren't we brothers?"

  Looking at Shen Chenxing with an excited face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "What about brothers? Is there any family affection in a big family?"

  "No, no, my father only has my mother as a partner. He has no concubines. Our family only has two children, me and my sister. It is not the kind of messy family you think of, with intrigues and intrigues every day."

  "So? Are you showing off to me? You want to tell me that your family of four is living a very happy life, right?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao's still calm face. Shen Chenxing immediately shook his head. "No, I didn't mean that. I just wanted to say, can you tell your mother not to hurt my mother. My mother, she loves my father very much."

  "You don't have to worry. My mother died when I was thirteen and she didn't pose much of a threat to your mother. Also, I didn't want to recognize Shen Yao. I won't destroy your happy family of four. Are you satisfied with this?"

  Facing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Shen Chenxing was stunned. "Your mother died? Then how did you live for so many years?"

  "That's my business. It has nothing to do with you."

  "Then, why don't you want to recognize your father? Do you resent your father? Do you hate him particularly?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned impatiently. "That has nothing to do with you."

  "I……"

  Rolling his eyes, Shen Xuyao spared Shen Chenxing and walked out. Just after taking three steps, he felt a surge of blood all over his body. Stopping, he slowly turned his head. He saw a drop of blood flying towards him. It landed on the back of his hand and blended into the back of his hand at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  Seeing this scene, Shen Chenxing no longer had any doubts in his heart. "You really are my big brother."

  He looked at Shen Chenxing who kept staring at him with a complicated expression. Shen Xuyao sighed. "May I have your name?"

  "My name is Shen Chenxing."

  Hearing this, Shen needed to nod. "If you need anything on the ship, just ask Xiaobai! She will take care of you." After saying that, Shen Xuyao turned around and left.

  "Brother!" Looking at Shen Xuyao's back, Shen Chenxing murmured, but received no response.

  Standing there stupidly, Shen Chenxing kept staring at Shen Xuyao's back until the other party's figure disappeared. Only then did he return to Xiao Bai in despair. He sat on the chair next to the other party.

  Placing the chopped crab meat in the bowl in front of Shen Chenxing, Xiaobai handed him a pair of chopsticks.

  After looking at the pair of chopsticks, Shen Chenxing looked at Xiao Bai beside him. "Xiaobai, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I shouldn't have made the decision for you. Don't be angry, okay?"

  "Eat!" With that said, Xiaobai took Shen Chenxing's hand and put the chopsticks in his hand.

  When the master left, Chuanyin asked him to monitor this person. Xiaobai understood that this person was the master's half-brother. This kind of person would definitely compete with the master for opportunities in the future. Therefore, the master is very likely to take advantage of these three months to get rid of the other party. Thinking of this, Xiaobai felt a little irritable.

  "Yeah!" Nodding, Shen Chenxing took the chopsticks and ate the meat in the bowl with a smile.

  …………………………

  In Shen Xuyao's cabin.

  Sitting on the table and looking at the owner drinking tea, Xiaoyan looked confused. "Why don't you kill that Shen Chenxing? If you kill that Shen Chenxing, you will be Shen Yao's only son. By then, everything you own will be yours."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "I'm not interested in Shen Yao's property." After all, Shen Yao is also Jiang Yuan's father, not his. He is not qualified to recognize other people, let alone inherit their inheritance.

  "But, if you don't want to kill him, maybe he will want to kill you? If he kills you, then he will be Shen Yao's only son. He will get everything that I have."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "If he wants to kill me, then I have no choice but to kill him."

"Then you might as well strike first to gain strength!"

  "Forget it! He is Shen Yao's son after all." In fact, Shen Yao, who was the stepping stone for the heroine, was also quite tragic. Two sons and one daughter, and all three children died tragically. In the end, he was killed by a fake daughter. This time, Xiaobai saved Shen Chenxing by mistake, but Shen Chenxing should not die. Hope he survives.

  "Women's kindness!" Xiaoyuan rolled his eyes, took out a green water plant and started to chew on it.