Chapter 278 Murong Jin was attacked

Começar do início

  "How is that possible?" The younger brother's old age was so obvious that the fourth child was shocked. Until a burst of pain brought him back to consciousness.

  Seeing the blazing flames burning on his body, the fourth child screamed and jumped directly into the jade sea. He originally thought that the flames on his body would be extinguished when he jumped into the sea, but he never imagined that the fire on his body would burn even stronger when it encountered water, and even set a few mackerels next to him on fire. In the end, the fourth child and the three mackerels were burned to ashes.

  After killing the fourth child, Shen Xuyao came back to his senses and searched again. It was discovered that Rui Derong, the second and third brothers of the Rui De family, and the third brother had already escaped on a sea ship.

  "Asshole!" With a roar, Shen Xuyao turned around and returned to the cab.

  Adjusting the angle of the muzzle, Shen Xuyao fired three cannons in succession at the three brothers' ship. Unfortunately, the opponent's ship also had an alchemy formation, and these three cannons had no effect at all.

  Seeing the ship running further and further away, Shen Xuyao's face turned livid with anger and his whole face was distorted. We must chase him by boat. But he was stopped by Murong Jin.

  "Forget it, Xu Yao, Xiaoyan and Xiaolan haven't come back yet? We can't leave."

  Turning his head and looking at his wife, Shen Xuyao's expression improved a little. "I will not let them go. I will definitely kill them to avenge you."

  "Yes, I know." Holding his lover's hand, Murong Jin knew that his man felt sorry for him.

  "Murong!" Shen Xuyao spread his arms and held the person tightly in his arms. That is the soul ring of a seventh-level soul pet master! If it weren't for the many self-defense weapons on her body, she might have died at this moment!

  "Don't be afraid, I'm fine!" Raising his hand, Murong Jin rubbed his lover's back. He knew that today's events must have made Xu Yao very worried and panicked. Even he himself was frightened. It's really uncomfortable to feel like one is a knife and one is a fish, knowing that there is danger but not being able to escape!

"Master, Xiaoyan and Xiaolan were arrested!"

  Hear Xiaobai's voice. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin separated immediately. The two flew directly out of the window and onto the deck.

  Looking at the mechanical dragon surrounded by a group of soul pet masters in mid-air. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but narrowed his eyes. Take out the cards and recite the spell silently. He directly collected the mechanical dragon that was besieged in mid-air.

  "ah!"

  Seeing that the mechanical dragon was gone, all the soul pet masters were shocked. They all flew towards Shen Xuyao's Wind God Boat.

  Throw your own crystal chessboard. Murong Jin put the six who were not as powerful as him directly into the crystal chessboard, silently recited a spell and strangled them.

  Fei landed on the deck and found that there were only four people left in his ten-person team. The leader was shocked.

  "A group of bandits!" Shen Xuyao scolded, and struck the leader with a palm.

  These ten people were wearing clothes from Tianhua Academy, and they looked like pharmacists from Pharmacy Continent. Unexpectedly, these pharmacists are not good at fighting but are very good at picking up leaks, so they actually want to take advantage of them. It's really shameless to the extreme.