Man"I know that boring meeting takes long time till then I will relax here before he come"

Saying he started to vibing to music closing his eyes without any tension eating something.

But the man suresh who was following him stood outside the cabin shockingly as he saw the man carefreely roaming around the cabin as this cabin is him ,in which the others had to take permission to enter inside. And he also had the guts to sat on ASR  seat comfortably and listening to music.

Suresh "oh suri oh... You got such a big opportunity to claim the higher position in AR . Immediately I have to tell this matter to ASR " Saying he hopped to CH dreamingly.

He suddenly barged into CH making arnav angry who doesn't like if anyone interrupt him during meeting.

Arnav shouted angrily "what the hell is this.... "

Suresh "Sir I want to say something important to you. There is a spy from our rival in your cabin and doing something there sir"

Arnav frown hearing this. No one dare to go inside his cabin during his absence except his family excluding shyam.

Aman and akash were also thinking the same only. No employees were allowed to go inside the cabin when he was absent then who went inside.

They all went towards the arnav's cabin. Opening the door arnav stand shock seeing a man sitting on his chair facing his back to them and may be eating something. Some employees were also silently seeing the scene without making voice. They were afraid of their boss reaction.

Suresh came forward and said"see sir how this spy is sitting on you chair. And you know what sir I heard him talking about something shares and money on call." He intentionally added more.

Seeing arnav not saying anything Suresh continued "and he searching something in your room sir. I think he is working for our rival company and trying to leak our project matter to them sir."

Arnav , aman and akash were still standing not uttering a word seeing the man in front of them. They didn't saw the man face but they know who is he by seeing the snacks he is eating. They were not listening what Suresh is saying.

Suresh to prove himself a best employee went the the man who was still now unaware of what's happening around ,thanks to loud music he was hearing.

Suresh"how dare you to come inside our sir's cabin and had the guts to sat on his chair "saying he was about to hold the man's arm to slap him when arnav holds the Suresh hand throwing draggers at him.

Arnav shoved his hands away and said with anger"how dare you to raise your hand on him in front of me"

Suresh was confused. Instead of getting anger on that man why sir is shouting at me. He thought.

Arnav yelled"you are demoted from your post now for making a nuisance during a meeting. Get lost... "

Suresh "sir... But he is a... Spy"

He was interrupted by arnav's loud voice "enough... Not a word against my brother. Understand"

The man was still listening to music and munching chips closing his eyes.

Suresh and others who were witnessing the whole sence were shocked to hear this expect aman and akash.

Suresh with stammering "brother... "

Arnav"yes he is our brother ,  didn't you see the photo here" Saying he showed him a photo of 4 brothers "and if he wants shares or money then let me tell you, he had the equal rights on this company as I aman and Akash had. Means he is the boss of yours and also this company. "

Suresh don't know what to say. He stood silently.

Arnav shouted " Why are you standing here go and do your work. From now onward you will be working under your juniors. Now get lost"

Suresh was shocked to hear this. He don't know what to say now.

The man  opened his eyes feeling disturbed. He saw arnav standing in front of him. He immediately removed his headphone and throwing his chips packet away and shouted "nanav mere bhai"

Saying he jumped on arnav circling his legs around arnav's waist hugging him tightly.

Arnav rolled his eyes and aman and akash controlled their laugh.

Others were shocked to see this.

Aman seeing others said"drama over. All of you now dispers"

One by one went to their respective chair to work.

Arnav, aman and akash together said " NK "

Nk" Yees. It's me. Nk. Yours sweet,cute, handsome,little brother. I'm back "

All 3As " But we are gone"

__________________________________

Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all.

Hello guys hope you like this story. Sorry there is no arshi sence. I want to write about nk because after arshi and aman, nk is my favorite character.

If you all like this story please vote and comment.

Thank you🙏