Landlady: Hey  you two, you know what's time now!?

(Y/N): Time? uh....(confuse)

Kajo: Midnight.

Landlady: True, and if you guys are still as noisy as before I will force you both to sleep outside, understand!?

(Y/N)/Kajo: W--We understand.

Then Landlady leave (Y/N)'s room.

(Y/N): Sorry for shouting at you.

Kajo: Nevermind. By the way, what did in your head for bought that, huh?

(Y/N): You know, when I was child I always playing a game, and now I really want to have a real one.

Kajo: Interesting, but if you can bought that, at least tell me first and bought me one too.

(Y/N): OH Hell nah...... Go take your bed, I must go to school tomorrow.

Kajo: School? Huh, 5 years ago I dropped out of school and became who I am now. What's interesting about school?

(Y/N): Dunno, I entered because of my father's recommendation.

Kajo: Your dad? Who?

(Y/N): Yeah you can tell it if he's a Chief of Police Department from Tokyo.

Kajo heard that his face become smirked.

Kajo: Heh....a spoiled child.

(Y/N): Hahaha....not only you who said that, much pupils from my school said that to me.

Kajo: So.. it useless.

.

Kajo return to his room.

Kajo: So curious.

_______________________________________________________________________

Back to Mitsuyama High School

(Y/N) POV

I don't know what's happen but when I see that shitface and his two dog make me explode inside my heart.

Yuuya: Come here..... your sisters looikng for you.

(Y/N): (mind) Just hearing his voice makes me mad.

(Y/N): Yooo.... (taise my right hand)

Even there have Roselia and Morfonica but as long he was there I'm not happy at all.

Touko: (Y/N)! COME HERE!

Touko called me with a smiling face, I was surprised why she could still smile like that after seeing me earlier.

(Y/N): Better I sit in here, Kirigaya Touko!

I shouted to her.

Touko: Mou.... don't feel embarrassed like that, come here.

I take my chair draggin' to their table with carrying my suitcase. Arrived, I look at Wakaba and Madoka, Wakaba still hate me instead Madoka.

Wakaba: Hurry up and get out from here!

Madoka: Hey Wakaba. (worried)

(Y/N): Just leave her, Madoka. And....

I look and duo Yuuya's dog, Kinyu and Ginyu.

(Y/N): When you two came in haven't they checked your sanity, right?

Kinyu: What the fuck you mean, coward!

Ginyu: Don't act like a boss here!

(Y/N): Yeah Yeah.... I surrender. (raise both hands)

I looked at Roselia and Morfonica, and I realized something was wrong with Rui.