Chapter 8

Hanasakigawa's Girl School

Kyudo's Club

Rinko's POV

Beside my school council's assignment with Hikawa-san, I also join some club at school like Kyudo club and Library Committee. Even though it was tiring, I did it on purpose to overcome my shy and asocial. 

Snap

Rinko: It amazing, HIkawa-san.

Sayo: (sigh) Thank you Shirokane-san. But to focus and on target like that is quite tiring.

Rinko: Yes....even though it feels difficult but we focus like we do rehearsal usually.

Hikawa-san didn't replied me even she just look down like she thinking something.

Sayo: No...that's not what I mean.

Rinko: E-Eh? What do you mean, Hikawa-san?

Hikawa-san change her focus on me, look at me with serious face and asking me.

Sayo: Shirokane-san, did you know a game like shooting target at arcade?

Rinko: Shooting game? Maybe you mean a game like we use a toy gun connected by a cable with the arcade console?

Sayo: Y-Yeah....but not that one, (sigh) I'll explaining it shortly.

Hikawa-san explaining about a game where we use a airsoft gun to shot the target for get a prize. A game like that only exist at Amusement Park. Hikawa-san told me if she saw a person shoot the target without any miss.

Rinko: H-Heee....is that true?

Sayo: Yeah..several days ago I went to Amusement Park alone and trying that game. Unique is that person can reveal the owner's fraud and get his prize easily.

Rinko: I can't imagine it how he can be so focus and accurate like that.

Sayo: Yeah...so that why I'm trying to be like him.

Rinko: W-why?

Sayo: I don't know why but I want to be like him. When I watch him for the first time like that, i've got amazed with his skill.

Sayo: And now I want to try it now like was his do before. (Aim the target)

Shot

Hikawa-san's word was right, we Roselia always rehearsal everytime to focus on Future World Fes, not only rehearsal but Hikawa-san aslo ask me to join to Kyudo Club with her to increase our focus and mind especially me.

Rinko: H-However, being an Student council and join club and Committee is very tired for me.

Sayo: I see...I'm sorry because for asking you to joining Kyudo Club.

Rinko: (shake) Nevermind Hikawa-san. Well, shall we back to council room, right?

Hikawa-san and me change our suit to uniform to return to our duties as student council.

__________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon.....CiRCLE

Touko's POV

Even we can rehearsal at Nanami-chan's place but sometimes we also come to CiRCLE too. But it's been 2 weeks I have no passion on my social media.

Touko: (sigh)

Nanami: Touko-chan, did something happen?

Touko: You know, it already 2 weeks I'm not activate on my social media. But I don't know the reason why?