17-School Ceremony❣️

Start from the beginning

His heart beating rapidly fast in his rib cage his arms itching to take him in his embrace and squashed him in his arm like a fluffy ball and kiss him till the morning.

Tae furrows and open his eyes when he heard door knock sound jk sigh both look at each other then at the door.

"Come in the door is open." Jk said loudly tae smile and gets up from his seat when jimin enter inside the room

"I hope I didn't disturb you guys." He ask giggling tae rolled his eyes to be honest jimin don't care to disturb them.

"Drop the act you bi....... he stop and give an innocent look to jk and smile nervously jimin laughing mentally jk chuckled and start reading his book.

"Say why are you here." He said jimin nodded and they both sat on the bed
when tae patted on the bed.

"Should I leave if you come here to share some secret about my brother." Jk teased jimin with a blank face tae giggle he rolled his eyes and give a tight lips smile to jk.

"You can stay here hyung, I will leave in some minutes." Jimin said he nods his head.

"Tae are you free on this sunday." He ask tae furrow and nods his head unsurely mumbling why jimin smile.

"Tae you get any kind of email from our high school." Jimin ask tae said he didn't check email since 3 days jimin nods his head and told him to check his email.

Tae take his phone on the night stand and start checking his emails asking what type of email send their school.

"This sunday our school recognising a ceremony to celebrate our school 100 birthday . They invite me through email didn't you get any emails." Jimin ask both looking at phone mumbling.

"Here see you also got email from our school." Jimin said smiling he nods his head and look at jk.

"Is hyungie also got any email from school." Tae ask tilting his face left and right innocently.

His lips adore a cute pout when jk shook his head he mumble why and look at jimin.

"School faculties are so mean." Tae said pouting jimin giggle and shook his head.

"We will go together okay so don't make any plan good night." Jimin said and left the room while wiggling his eyebrows tae nods his head smiling.

"Hyungie can I go in our School Ceremony." Tae ask Jk look at him confusedly.

"Yes, why are you asking?" Jk said tae look down shyly.

"I should ask your permission afterall you are my husband." Tae mumble lowly.

"It's not necessary baby and you can go wherever you want to go just inform me about your whereabouts okay." Jk said with a soft smile .

"It's necessary you big muscles bunny my grandma told me this and my grandma never told me unnecessary things to me humph." Tae mumble and huffed jk chuckled and comes towards his baby wify and sat beside him tae glare at him.

"I'm not saying wrong about grandma sweet, i'm saying you don't have to ask my permission you are my wife my better half hmm if I feel like you don't have to go in this place or some other places which is not appropriate for you I will surely told you about this and you have to listen me okay." Jk said tae nodded looking at him with his big doe eyes.

Jk kiss on his both eyes and nose he smile shyly jk coo at his baby bear.

Both staring into each other eyes jk eyes roaming whole face special on his pouty lips.

Jk brushes his lips on tae's lips softly tae keep his hand on his shoulder with his wide doe eyes when jk hold his waist.

"Hyungie." He whisper jk humming in reply connect their forehead.