💞⏩ So fluffy...

(I wrote this early in the morning lmao so it might not be as good quality, apologies)

(ofc this one was inspired by my cover art)

Rui and Tsukasa are eating together at lunchtime, as they always do. Rui finishes his food quite quickly, and he rests his head in his hand as his elbow leans on top of the table. Tsukasa is taking his time enjoying a pork dish his mother prepared for him this morning, humming in delight at its delicious taste. Rui chuckles at the adorable grin that's on Tsukasa's face as he eats his favourite food, and decides he'll watch him (NOT IN A CREEPY WAY JDSJIFKOEKJDBHJD) as he waits for him to finish.

As Rui continues to admire his partner, he notices how fluffy his hair is. Well, Rui had already noticed this many times before, but he can't help but notice it again and again. Tsukasa must take very good care of his hair, probably so that he looks his best as a star. Rui feels an urge to pat his head, just once...

Not even a moment passes when Rui gives in to his urge, and gives Tsukasa an affectionate pat on the head. In response to feeling his partner's hand on his head, Tsukasa flushes slightly and chuckles bashfully.

"A-ahem... Rui, what's the matter? Why are you suddenly patting my head...?" Tsukasa questions, his gaze avoiding Rui in embarrassment. As confident as he is on stage, Tsukasa always becomes a blushing mess in response to Rui's unexpected outbursts of affection like this... He attempts to look calm and collected, and hides his face behind a piece of pork he was about to put in his mouth. Of course, Rui can still see the blush on Tsukasa's face.

"Hehe, nothing's the matter. I just felt an urge to pat your fluffy hair, Tsukasa-kun! You're so cute..." Rui mutters slightly playfully, yet also sweetly. He has a knowing smile on his face as he looks at his partner lovingly. It's clear that Rui is fully aware of the effect that his affection has on Tsukasa.

Tsukasa clears his throat again, and makes a failed attempt to look confident and cool. "Ah, I see! Um... Thanks, I guess, Rui..." Despite his embarrassment about the situation, a small, appreciative smile appears on Tsukasa's blushing face.

(382 words, not including this bit)