Chapter 6

Today they Gale and Dewey had their first ultrasound. Gale was now seven weeks pregnant. They were parking in front of the gynecologist. Dewey could sense that Gale stiffened up. She was scared something happened to the baby when Ghostface attacked her. Dewey went out and opened Gales car door with deep bow:"Mylady?". Gale chuckled. To Deweys relief he could see her relax a little. "Are you ready?" "Yeah, lets go."

They were in a little room filled with other pregnant women. It felt like hours until the nurse finally asked them to follow her. "Hello, im Doctor Brown. Lets take a look at your baby shall we?". Doctor Brown put some of that blue gel on Gales belly and moved his ultrasound thing so that they  were able to see their baby. "Everything looks great im just going to check the heartbeat, ok?" "Yes!",Gale said relieved everything was alright. Suddenly Doctor Browns expression changed, his usually so bright smile faded. Dewey got nervous:"Is everything alr, doc?". Doctor Brown didn't answer. Instead he cleaned off Gales belly and sat on a chair. "There's no heartbeat. Im so sorry." Dewey didn't know what to say, he felt empty, sad and angry. But he was able to control his emotions. He knew this was noones fault except Ghostfaces. He looked down to see how Gale was doing. She had always been a master of putting on a mask to hide every little negative emotion. But Dewey could tell she was struggling to hold it together. Her mouth was trembling uncontrollably. But she didn't want to let her guard down, not infront of the Doctor. "Could you maybe give us a minute?". "Of course.",the doc said. As soon as the door closed Gale broke down. "Hey, hey, hey.", Dewey said trying to calm her as he said down to give her a hug. But Gale refused to hug him back. "Its my fault! I killed my baby, I killed our baby!" Guilt overcame Gale like a huge wave."Hey its not your fault, the only one who should feel guilty is Ghostface." Again Dewey tried to hug her, this time she gladly sunk into his arms. There thy remained for what seemed like forever.

A/N

Hi guys im so sorry it took me so long to update i was really busy with school but now i have a few days off so imma try to make it up to you by publishing atleast one more chapter during this week. I hope you guys are gonna continue reading because I spent a lot of time and effort writing this. 

I love you guys ❤️❤️😘

(Ps: im so sorry if I made any mistakes when I tried to explain what the doctor did I have absolutely no Idea what really happens and I tried to search for information in the internet but every website said something a little different)