Lu Xing hooked his lips: "Isn't it too big?"

"boom!"

The ledger was thrown straight to the ground, and after being smashed heavily, there was a huge noise, which seemed to hit people's hearts all of a sudden.

Shangguan Yue's heart trembled, and when he raised his head, he met Lu Xingzuo's cold eyes. He said, "If this is the case, presumably this funding is just a small problem for Master Shangguan."

Shangguan Yue knew that he had said something wrong, and he quickly wanted to save his words: "No, your highness..."

"Within three days, I want a thorough investigation result." Lu Xing's face was expressionless, and his voice was as cold as Hades's sentence: "Otherwise, I will ask Master Shangguan to send another account book."

This sentence seems to be nothing, but in fact the meaning is already obvious.

Either you dig out all the old princelings of the Ministry of Households, or else, you will come out for the 70 million.

Shangguan Yue felt bitter in his heart, but he knew that if this matter could not be handled properly today, the prince would definitely not spare himself easily, so he bowed heavily.

After he left, the room fell into peace again.

Lu Xing glanced to the side, he stood up and walked two steps to the table: "Have you been squatting for a long time?"

Jian Mei shook his head lightly.

"Come."

Lu Xing stretched out his hand at him and pulled the person out of it. Jian Mei slowly got out, then took a breath and moved his body. Because he hadn't moved for a long time, his legs were a little numb. Gasped.

Lu Xingzui's eyes darkened, and he pressed the person on the chair. The prince who was very awe-inspiring just now squatted down, put his slender hands on Jian Mei's legs, and opened his lips: "Is it uncomfortable here?"

Jian's legs were numb, he nodded gently: "A little bit."

Lu Xingwang helped him press the button. His technique is skillful and has a bit of supernatural power, which can help people promote blood circulation. The movements are also very gentle. If someone comes in at this time, his eyes may fall. But His Royal Highness himself is very serious: "Is it better?"

Jian Mei nodded slightly: "Yeah!"

A bit shy, actually.

The earlobe of the person sitting in the chair is red, which is strange to say. He has been in close contact with Xiaoban and Master, but he doesn't feel such shyness.

Lu Xing looked at him pretentiously as if his eyes were a little dodging, and opened his lips: "Did I scare you just now?"

"Huh?" Jian Mei reacted and shook his head quickly: "No."

Lu Xingzuo was a little surprised.

Jian Mei was watched by him, and after thinking about it, she said softly: "At first there will be a little bit, but it must be his fault that you want to do this. If you don't be stricter..."

Lu Xingwang suddenly wanted to listen: "Huh?"

"If you don't be stricter..." Jian Mei lowered his eyebrows, and his voice was much quieter: "I'm afraid he will bully you instead."

I am worried that he will bully you.

A sentence that is not light or heavy, but it has fallen on Lu Xingwang’s heart like a thousand pounds. It has been a long time. There is no worry about whether he will be bullied, and no one cares about whether he will be in trouble. All People look at him in awe, even calculated.