"When I introduced myself to you, I didn't say that." Lu Xingwang's voice was low and elegant: "I am Lu Xingwang."

Basically no one dared to call the prince's name directly.

But he emphasized this for the second time in front of Jian Mei.

Jian Mei's hands curled up unconsciously, and he hesitated: "But, aren't you the prince?"

"It's the prince, and it's also Lu Xingwang." He looked at Jian Ambiguously: "The prince may be me, or it may not be me someday, but I will always be Lu Xingwang, do you understand?"

Jian Mei seems to understand, but does not understand.

But he was not disgusted, he felt that such a big brother who patiently talked to him seemed to slowly regain his familiar feeling.

Jian Mei: "Then what do I call you?"

Lu Xingwang originally wanted to say that it is safer for you to call my prince outside, but when he raised his head and looked at Jian Mei looking at his somewhat strange and formal gaze, he didn't know why he was a little uncomfortable. In his impression, this child It should always be unfettered and carefree. If you are too depressed, you will not be happy.

Lu Xing opened up his lips and said, "It's okay, you can call it what you used to call it now."

Jian Mei relaxed a lot. He gradually showed a smile and said softly, "Then I'll be as good as before in private, and call your prince in front of other people."

His answer surprised Lu Xingzuo.

"I want to save you face!" Jian Mei straightened her chest, but was proud: "I know."

Lu Xingzuo always looked at him with a cold eyebrow, and he was much softer unconsciously. The simple, sensible and well-behaved always made his iron-hard heart softer and softer.

Jian Mei slowly calmed down and stared at him.

Lu Xingwang: "What's wrong?"

He later realized that he thought of his own mask. In fact, he wore this mask for convenience. He didn't care how he was surprised or what others thought, and he didn't care if he was disliked because of some ugly scars. But at this moment, when facing Jian Ambiguous gaze, Lu Xingwang subconsciously opened his eyes. For the first time, he was a little bit reluctant, and even a little unwilling to be seen.

Jian Mei's gaze really fell on the mask. He looked at it for a while, his eyes were soft, and Zhanyan smiled: "So you look like this."

Lu Xing was startled slightly, looking at him somewhat unexpectedly, but still whispered: "Well, will you be disappointed?"

"Why disappointed." Jian Mei's eyes were so clean and clear. When he looked at him, there was no trace of flattery or lying. He said softly: "It's obviously cool."

Lu Xingzuo was a little awkward. The prince who handled many urgent official duties was easy to handle, but he was obviously a little bit cramped in this matter. He whispered: "The appearance under my mask is actually not cool."

Jian Mei didn't propose to take a look. He seemed to know what Lu Xing cared about, so he didn't break it at all. Instead, he said softly, "It's okay. Cool, even if you take off the mask, you are still you, still cool!"

Lu Xingwang's heart moved slightly, and the big stone that was originally pressing down seemed to have suddenly moved away. He would always be easily infected by Jian Mei, but he did not reject the prince who was not easy to provoke in front of others. Lu Xingwang's eyebrows were much softer, and there was a slight smile in his eyes.