Jian Wei wondered: "Do you recognize this kid?"

Nan Feng pointed to the little boy's gloves: "The young master of the Westinghouse family has one of his hands to avoid life, so he wears gloves all the year round, and those who can come to our place shouldn't be casually wearing gloves for sightseeing. Right?"

Jian Mei thought, she didn't guess wrong as expected.

"As for you..." Nan Feng touched his chin: "I received a notice for this year's freshmen that there are only two, one is the young master of the Westinghouse family, and the other is Yunshi, a young prince from a medical family. Are you? "

Jian Mei shook her head quickly: "I am not."

Nan Feng raised his eyebrows: "Then what are you here for, are you now taking attendants to school?"

Jian Mei knew that he had misunderstood, so he quickly explained: "I am not a servant, I also come to school."

"Hiss..." Nan Feng scratched his head, turned his face to the little girl in red with a smile, and said, "It's strange that there are students who have been transferred this year, and I still don't know."

The little girl in red glared at him: "What's so strange about all the fuss?"

The child Nan Feng is very lively. He said to Jian Mei: "Then what is your ability? Can you tell me?"

Jian Mei scratched his head, a little embarrassed: "I don't know."

These words shocked the three people standing here.

The little girl in red: "Aren't you kidding me?"

"I really don't know." Jian Mei was wronged: "Because I didn't know, the old gentleman said he wanted me to go to school first, and then he gave me a dormitory card for me to come over."

Because Jian Mei is a newcomer, he certainly doesn't know how difficult it is for people who can enter SA.

Even in the homes of a few great nobles, even if they are rich and powerful, if they do not have the ability, they will not be able to enter SA. Those who can get here are all people with too high a dangerous ability coefficient. Each of them is different. The field has daunting strength and standards, and it is also higher education received here.

Nan Feng is curious: "If you don't know, it doesn't mean you don't have one. Why don't I try?"

Jian looked at him suspiciously, not knowing how he would try.

Just as he was stunned, a vine appeared out of nowhere when he was unaware of it. The vine grabbed Jian Mei's legs and body, and slowly threw him into the air. Suddenly, Jian Mei lost his balance. , Screamed in shock: "Ah!"

Nan Feng watched him struggle in the air, but still didn't mean to use divine power, and shouted: "You use your divine power to save yourself."

Jian Mei was hung there and still didn't come down.

The little boy next to him froze for a long time, and finally raised his hand to take off his gloves, and the girl in the red dress who moved a little faster than him, she jumped into the sky with a slight leap, and caught the last two of Jane. The individual's body was close, and Jian Mei lost her gravity and had to hug her tightly. She put a ball of fire down her backhand: "Nanfeng, you bully the newcomer and die for me!"

"Boom!"

The huge fire ball smashed down, and the south wind immediately formed a green shield to block it. However, to his surprise, the vines gradually split and did not block the attack of the flames. The south wind fled awkwardly and jumped away. He just stood up. The place was hit by a fireball into a huge pit one meter deep.