Shen Huai smiled and said, "This is amazing. You haven't seen the imperial palace's palace yet, it's even more magnificent!"

Jian Mo was sitting in the car, which was flying in the air. He looked at the scenery below and stared at it intently. He started to lose consciousness unconsciously.

The small class said: "What are you looking at so ecstatic."

"I'm looking at the scenery." Jian Mei replied.

This is the planet where Big Zhuang lives. Here, or there, it may be where he is, it is possible, there are footprints left by him, it may be the road he has walked, and now, he has also passed by These roads, it was a very strange feeling. Although they did not meet again, they seemed to meet slowly in another way.

I will definitely see it.

He looked at the scenery outside, but he had never had a precipitation in his heart, slow but firm.

Next day

Royal palace

Not long after the Midnight Festival, there has been a lot of silence in the palace recently. This time of year is not too busy. People everywhere are celebrating the festive season, and even government affairs are much less.

After Lu Xingwon processed the paperwork on the table, he rubbed his eyebrows and stood up to move his muscles and bones.

"His Royal Highness." A maid came in from outside: "It's time for dinner."

Lu Xing said indifferently, "I see."

The prince’s food would be better than when he was the three princes, but most of the time Lu Xingwang was drinking the nutrient solution. When he asked about sleeping and forgetting to eat, he did not have time to eat. During this time, there were not so many important tasks, and the meals were much on time. He Usually, I am not used to having too many people around. A Ruo could say a few words before. Now when people go home on vacation, there are only two attendants standing at the restaurant, and the others are waiting outside.

Lu Xingzuo sat on the chair, facing a table of delicacies and seafood, he didn't have any special reaction. He picked up the chopsticks and ate a little bit. The room was quiet. Remembering that Aruo had recommended radio stations and listen to him. I’m having dinner right now, so I can listen to it.

He turned on the information terminal at hand, and after inputting the command, the system automatically opened the Interstellar Network’s listening channel, which was a cheerful female voice: "Welcome everyone to listen to our network today. Now we’re starting to broadcast the latest United Planet events. , Jinren, the affiliated galaxy A690 frequently shows good wishes to our country's diplomacy, and intends to reach strategic cooperation with us..."

The announcement of the cheerful female voice went on, and the people who listened did not respond.

These so-called news are things that Lu Xingwang has known for a long time, if you regard this as a matter of passing time, it is better to say, this is a background sound.

A meal was about to run out. Just when Lu Xingwang was about to turn off the radio, the female voice finally said, "Now let’s interrupt the broadcast of today’s missing persons notice. Lu Dazhuang kid from an unknown planet, your friend Jian Mei We are looking for you anxiously. If you hear this broadcast, please come to this notice station as soon as possible, and the contact information is XXXX..."

His Highness fell into a dead silence.

Lu Xingzuo's originally calm expression suddenly became serious, and the knife and fork in his hand slashed across the plate and made a somewhat harsh sound. Even if it was not visible on the face, his respectful Highness would never show such a gaffe during meals on weekdays. The surrounding attendants are all One after another, they looked over, and saw that the original His Royal Highness, who had been as usual, seemed to froze after hearing the missing persons notice just now.