↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Is sleeping in an air mattress really worth it though?" His brows raise, and you purse your lips together. You cross your arms and let out a sigh,

"I guess I'll tell my parents that they can stay home... Even when they really want to see their grandson– Also, I'll tell Kaya that we should cancel the double date, unless she wants Seiji to tag along and cry in the middle of the restaurant." You try to guilt trip him, giving him doe eyes. It makes him sigh and roll his eyes.

"Fine." He gives in, and it makes you squeal before you kiss his cheek. You then kiss your baby's cheek.

"If you get lucky enough you might get another baby." You comment before you walk away, and it leaves a smile on Satoru's lips. He bounces Seiji and asks,

"Do you want to be a big brother?" The baby coos, and Satoru kisses the top of his head.

-

"So who asked who out?" You ask when you sit across from Kaya and Daisuke. You want to talk with both of them for a bit before you and Kaya have your own conversation, and Satoru has his own conversation with Daisuke.

"Daisuke finally stepped up." Kaya chuckles, and it causes her new boyfriend to laugh as well. You can't help but smile as you hear about the sweet story of how it happened. It makes you glance at Satoru and wish you had a similar cute story. You just hope that Seiji is never curious enough to ask about how you started dating because it'd be weird to explain how you officially started dating his father when he was months old. The story of how you met is cuter , of course, if you leave out the detail that not too long after you were in Satoru's bed.

"I'm so happy for you two. We've been waiting an eternity for this." You respond, a chuckle leaving your lips. You're about to comment about how you almost got married before they even stepped up to go out with each other. "Now Seiji will have a cousin that he can play with."

"Woah, slow down. That's in five years at the bare minimum." Daisuke quickly interrupts. Kaya agrees with her boyfriend– She wasn't so sure about becoming a mother but then she got to meet Seiji, and she knew she wanted that for herself one day. But that day isn't in the near future. Daisuke then jokes, "Seiji will probably have a sibling by then."

"Have you two decided on a date for the wedding?" Kaya asks a question that you've been putting off answering. You shake your head. You've been so busy with everything else going on with your life that you haven't talked much about your wedding.

"We're going to move out first. I want to get Seiji walking first before we plan a wedding." You respond. Satoru takes a sip from his water before he says,

"Especially since it's going to be a big wedding." Satoru comments, which makes you roll your eyes. The same man that suggested a small wedding has changed his mind, Satoru just wants to see his baby as the ring bearer.

"Is it really?" Kaya asks, and Satoru hums in response while you shake your head. You don't have the energy to deal with a big wedding. She laughs seeing your opposite responses and then she asks, "Oh yeah, I haven't heard from Mei in a while, have you?"

"Mei? Who is that?" You tilt your head to the side, and Satoru's eyes perk up.

"Your friend..." Kaya is confused at your confusion. "We went out once and she approached me, saying that she was close friends with you and Satoru."

"I have no idea who that is." You respond, and you look over at Satoru who has a frown on his face.

"When was this?" Satoru asks and Kaya takes a moment to think.

"She approached me... Over a year ago. Early into the pregnancy. She stopped contacting me when Seiji was born. She asked a lot of questions about you and shit but it was always so weird." Kaya answers, and Satoru lets out the biggest sigh. He pieces everything together, about who let Suguru know everything that was happening. Mei Mei would do just about anything for money.