𝟐𝟎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝟒

NADIA ALLEYNE JAMES
SUGARHILL, NY|JUNE 19th
*not proofread, please excuse mistakes*

Nadia held her hands on her hips and her feet in ready position as she stood breathing heavily. "Did you get it?" she said, dropping the position and walking towards Ethan who sat on the beam bag in the corner of her room. He made a yikes face as she walked up to him and snatched her phone out of his hands to check. "Eth—."

"I'm sorry Nadi, just redo it. That one wasn't the best anyways" he lied, looking off to the side. Nadia took a deep breath and handed him her phone again. "You're right, I'm sorry. Just record it this time. Don't move and make sure you have my whole body" she said, backing up so she was completely in the frame.

Ethan nodded and pressed record before she started dancing so he wouldn't forget to when she actually started. This first couple of times, he was too mesmerized and caught up in her to actually record, but this time he made sure to get it.

Nadia pressed play on her TV allowing the band music to blast throughout her room. She danced with perfect technique that she learned throughout the years. Her life was once consumed with dance and cheer, and she switched between the two all year. Entering her last year of high school, she wanted to make sure to jump back into it and perfect her craft. Plus it was a way to take a few expenses off her college years. She was determined to earn a scholarship doing both.

Her main regret is letting dance and cheer go for 2 years. Now, she had to train her body to get back into shape for it. She was definitely going to hold herself to it.

She finished the dance and went into her ending position. After a second of still silence, she dropped her position and smiled as she skipped toward Notti. She felt like this time was a lot better and was happy he got it on camera. Ethan's eyes widened, not expecting what to expect from her as she stood over him.

He held her phone up so she could grab it, but instead, she plopped down onto his lap and adjusted his arm so that they could both watch the video. Ethan smiled at the closeness and wrapped his arms around her, holding the phone in front of them and pressed play.

She counted her movements to herself, while Ethan got hypnotized all over again. He could barely focus on the video as a coconut scent filled his nose from her hair. She wore black tights and a fitted crop top, and her curves were on full display. Her body smelled like sweet strawberry pound cake since she used her lotion and perfume set once she got out of the shower.

The main thing that kept his attention was her natural hair which she wore in a fluffy Afro and her bare face that didn't have glasses on it for the first time in forever. He loved her face.

"Ughhh this ate so bad. Record this freestyle for me and that's it I promise. One take and I'm done" she said standing up and grabbing her remote to change the song. "You so ugly" he spoke, staring at the side of her concentrated face.

Nadia laughed glancing at him. "And you so dirty. When was the last time you got in the tub" she spat back.

Notti jerked his head back with a mug. "I shower every day. Play wit ya friend not me" he replied. "My friend never stank bitch. Tell ya dirty brother to brush his teeth. A bitch gotta hold they breath every time he open his shitter. A damn shame." Nadia retorted.

"dd breath don't ever stank—."

"How you know I was talkin' bout dd? Exactly cause his mouth smells like ass" Nadia laughed. "Actually no. I knew you was talking bout dd cause you and DDot quote on quote 'besties' the fuck. Please don't play with my son before I call him to handle you."

"Handle me? Bitch you can't even handle me. Mamagüevo" Nadia said and Notti gasped loud.

[dicksucker]
[cocksucker]