𝟏𝟑𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ETHAN REYES
SUGARHIll, NYC

"YOU SAID EVERY OY WHAT?" Ethan yelled like a maniac as he held a boy about 2 years older than him up by his shoulder-length curly hair. His phone was tauntingly shoved into the boy's face, recording the events as he yelled menacingly with an evil grin on his face. The boy sniffled feeling his body and face ache as bruises formed everywhere.

He had a knot on his head and a black eye was forming. Blood from his nose dropped to his lips, mixing with the blood from his busted top lip that was getting into his mouth, painting his teeth. The metallic taste of blood made him whimper like a sad puppy as he gave up trying to fight Ethan. It was over with, especially since the boy was the one who picked the fight, now he wishes he would've left Ethan alone.

"O-OY or no y," the boy said barely above a whisper with his voice quivering in fear. Notti laughed in satisfaction.

It's not every day you have an opp on their knees in front of you, shaking like a stripper in church as they rep your gang. Ethan was happy with the damage he'd done. There was no coming back from this for the boy. Ethan had already posted the beginning of the fight where he slapped the boy for throwing down OY and it was going viral.

"Yeahh allat. We smoking on whoooo??" Notti said smiling brightly as he tightened his grip on the boy's hair, showing his face in the camera completely.

"S-Smo-smoking on Lay" the boy stuttered so badly, flinching as Notti moved the camera up to see his whole body. "Ain nobody finna hit you bitch. If I wanted to I... would" Ethan gritted, bucking at the boy mid-sentence watching his soul nearly leave his body.

"And what's yo Instagram name?" Ethan asked putting his hand around his ear like he couldn't hear. "Titotitan1" the boy responded, looking at the ground. "Yeah bitch, I remember yo hoe ass. You got anything you wanna say to the camera?"

The boy's eyes filled with tears but he tried to blink them away, avoiding eye contact with Ethan. "Any apologies you wanna say before I put yo ass to sleep?"

"Yes. Nadia, I apologize for the way I spoke to you. I hope you find it I-In y-your heart to forgive me. OY or no Y" the boy spoke, watching Ethan mouth the words at the same time as him. Yes, that was a short little apology Ethan had taught the boy if he wanted to live.

Ethan had no intentions of actually killing the boy either way, this was just a great chance to make a great example and he took it. He has been itching to catch some opps, just to make sure he still had it. That terrifying terrorizing factor. Turns out, it's better than ever.

"Bitch ass nigga" her murmured as he roughly threw the boy to the ground, sending a harsh kick to his side making him groan in pain on the ground. Ethan put his attention on the phone as he began walking away, checking himself out as he threw up OY with his free hand. "Nuff said," he said shrugging before laughing as he ended the video.

He aggressively pulled up his pants as he exited the subway, feeling the sun begin beaming on his forehead. It was finally May meaning school was ending soon. He stayed on top of his work, but school was honestly the last thing on his mind. The only reason he was still going was because it was mandatory by the courts, or else he would end up right back in jail. As soon as the dismissal bell rang, he was nowhere to be found by his peers.

He often left in the middle of his last period. His mom was slightly catching on to his sneaky actions. During the first month and a half of Ethan being free, he would be home all day. Estrella had gotten used to hearing Ethan moving around the house at 5 am since he was used to waking up that early. She was used to hearing her door opening around 10 pm as he checked on everyone before he went to sleep. Even hearing the loud music coming from his room at random points of the day. She didn't mind it because that let her know her son was home and he was safe.