the dinner

So you can already guess what I was about to hear. "I blame her for your failer." Her my dad go, starting it off. "No honey, she should of been an esp responsible adult and start hanging around people that has a positive future ahead of them." My mom just thinks she knows it all. Responsible, I am responsible the last time I checked. Yea I skipped a few classes from time to time, but what high school student hasn't skipped at least once. The drive from the civic center to my house was only 15 minutes away, and the whole drive was about Katy and how she such an bad influence. As we pulled up to our two story light gray house, I saw my cousin and his family getting out of their 2014 white civic. "What took y'all so long to get here, we been waiting for almost an hour." Asked my aunt Carrie. "We would of been here if Victoria wasn't conversating with that God forbidding whore Katy.
I just hate that my mom feels she has the right to talk about Katy like that, and it's driving me crazy. As my mom opened the door, you can smell the baked chicken, buttery mash potatoes, and pecan pie she been cooking earlier. "Finally smells good Angie". Said my married inside the family uncle Mike. "Hopefully it taste as good as it smells." Said my cousin Kevin as he walks in and closes the door behind him. "Kevin!!" My mom screams in  excitement. "I'm so proud of you!!" Remember how I was telling you how my cousin was saying our closing speech, well it's because he's the val Victorian. Kevin is 5"11, blonde hair which is short, and sky blue eyes. He was the star captain of the football team, as well for the the swim and wrestling team, he was our class president, and he was the president for the math club, honor society, and relief society. He done it all. He was book smart and he was a hoe. Girls basically threw themselves at him, and he wasn't turning no pussy down. Only if they knew what a horrible person he really was. "Thank you aunt Angie. As my mom and aunt start to warm up the food and the guys set up the table, I went upstairs to my mint green room with rock band posters on the wall, to find my clothes for tonight party. I went inside my cluster closet and started to search. I looked at a couple of shorts and half of shirts, and I place my eyes on this black and red short dress. I hurrly slipped it on and looked in the mirror and was pleased. It hugged all the right places, which was my butt, curves, and breast. It looked good, and it was to my mid thigh, it was the perfect party dress. I got my make up out, as well as my curler to tighten up my curls. I pulled out the matching bra and pantie and my black heels I was waiting for the perfect time to wear. "Katy, it's time to eat!!" Shouted my mom. I left out my room and closed the door behind me. I walked into dining room to the semi long gray marble diner table with the food laid out along the middle with salad already on dishes. "Nice for you to join us Vickie" said my cousin. I took a seat next to Kevin and sat across from his mom and dad while my mom and dad sat on the ends of the table. "Shall we say grace?" Asked my aunt Carrie. Aunt Carrie was 5'5, dark brown hair, and had green eyes. "Let's let Vickie say it." I looked at Kevin with annoyed in my eyes and bowed my head. " dear heavenly Father, thank you for the food we are about to eat, and please bless it as well, amen." Once we finished the salad and passed around the chicken and mash potatoes, small conversations begin. "So are you ready for Harvard Kevin?" Asked my dad. "Quite so, I have a lot off studying I'm ready for." "That you will be doing." Said my mom. "Hopefully he brings back a girlfriend." Said aunt Carrie. "He doesn't bring any girls home." I wanted to say of course he has, to his room to fuck and that's it. "Oh he will, don't worry about." Said my dad. "I just need to focus on my book work first before I go chasing behind girls." They laughed. "I wish Victoria mind was set like that, she's going to UCLA with that nasty girl Katy." There my mom go again with this. "Hopefully she doesn't come back pregnant, oops I forgot, she would have an abortion too." "Mom just stop it!" I had enough. "Stop what Victoria?, you should of been on your school work like Kevin, and you would of been going to Harvard, and we would of paid for everything, but no you decided to hang with Katy so now you will have to pay for what ever your savings account has in it for what we saved up for you." "I don't want to go to Harvard!" My parents must of looked away from me so quick." You can't get in anyway, your not as smart like Kevin, you could of been, but you decided to be a follower of Katy." I can't believe what my dad just said. "You're right dad, I'm not as smart as Kevin, but I'm not a follower." I put my fork down and left the table. "Where are you going Victoria?" Yelled my mom. "Going to my room to get ready for a party I'm going to later." I said while walking up the stairs. " you going to a party instead of being with your family!" My mom said. " don't walk away when your mom is talking to you." I can hear my dad shout. I stopped, turned around and said, "I'm not smart enough to eat with y'all." I said those last words and continue to go to my room to get ready for the party.