getting ready for the fun

I had enough of my parents constant bad nothing of Katy and my decisions I had made. I know what I'm doing, I'm 18 years old now. As I looked at the dress I had picked out, my phone rung. "Hello?" "Hey girl!!" It was Katy. "What's up?" "Just letting you know I'll be pulling up in 30 minutes" "30 minutes?" I haven't even got dress yet. "Yes biiitttch, see you when I get there." Just like that, she hung up. I must honestly say, if it wasn't for the argument I had with my parents, I wouldn't have had time to get dress. Knowing that I had only 30 minutes left to get ready I quickly plugged up my curler and took my clothes off and and slide on my dress. I started right away putting on my base while the curler warmed up. I slowly colored in my eyebrows and done my eyeliner and mascara. Just as I tightened the curl I heard Katy blow the horn. "I can't believe she going out." I can hear my mom say as I was walking down the stairs. " Victoria, you going to go or with someone who you're going to be with all college instead of being with your family that you're leaving in about one more day!" There go my mom and her trying to be persuasive ass. "Look mom, I'm going to have some fun with all my friends, not just Katy, I rather do that than listen to you bitch about how I'm a failer to you and the whole family and how I should of been like Kevin." I know what I said was rude, but I had to say it. "Watch your tone with your mother young lady, you haven't left yet, and even when you do, you will still respect her!" I thought fathers were suppose to help the daughter and be daddy's little girl, but him he is the opposite. "I'm leaving now." I had to go before I say something ever rude. I walked out in a quick but slow place and quietly shut the door, I was ready to dance all night long.