Everlasting Flames

I know It's been a really long time since the last time I did something like this. For those of you that have been following me since I began in 2019, I wrote down "Honkai Impact 3rd" FanFictions where I inserted myself as an OC like others have before. The reason why I haven't been doing something like this for a really long time was because I was focusing on my "Genshin Impact" FanFiction since it came out in 2020 but now I felt like doing something like this again. Enjoy. 

(Kiana's Point of View)

I held onto Himeko's broken sword as I wore my White Comet Battlesuit. The Herrscher of Dominion had taken away my Herrscher powers just like how they took away the Herrscher powers of Bronya and Fu Hua. However, The Herrscher of Dominion was unable to steal Patrick's Herrscher powers because his core and his powers can't be stolen or taken by force because his core has an enchantment that protects it from getting stolen and touched by others as only the user can touch it.

He stood next to me while holding his Dragon Sword as he wore his green Battlesuit.

Herrscher of Domination: Kiana, Patrick, give up.

A bright light flashed on us and to my horror, I saw...

Kiana: Bronya... Fu Hua...

Bronya and Fu Hua are tied up in puppet strings.

Some puppets dropped down on us. Then the giant mechanical hands appeared. Then the main Herrscher, the giant mechanical being, showed itself.

Herrscher of Domination: Without the power of a Herrscher, you're only a runt.

It tightened the strings' grip on Bronya and Fu Hua.

Kiana and Patrick: Let them go!

Patrick and I began to attack.

Herrscher of Domination: You think big, yet act so small.

The Herrscher made Bronya and Fu Hua scream in pain.

Kiana and Patrick: Stop!

I whacked a puppet with the broken sword and kicked another one into pieces while Patrick slashed another one in half then he materialized swords to cut Bronya and Fu Hua free but lots of puppets stopped them and the swords dematerialized. Patrick and I kept slashing the puppets.

Herrscher of Domination: You thought your acts were just and kind.

One puppet rushed at me but I dodged as it crashed into another puppet then I ripped the other puppet's head off.

Herrscher of Domination: But tell me, did they impress anyone but yourself?

More puppets jumped at me but Patrick pointed his left arm and blasted them all with fire. More charged in as Patrick and I kept breaking them apart.

Herrscher of Domination: You can't change the malice in human hearts.

As I stabbed another puppet, a fire explosion hit us.

Herrscher of Domination: You can't change this ugly world.

The fire dispersed but Patrick and I were down but we got up. A puppet grabbed me by the throat with arms but Patrick forced it off as I slashed a puppet's head off. But more piled over me. Patrick materialized larger swords and forced them off me but more puppets piled over us.

Kiana: Almost... there...

I materialized Void spears to set myself free while Patrick materialized bigger swords but the Herrscher of Domination stopped them. By controlling the spears and grabbing the swords with more arms. Then all the weapons shattered and dematerialized.