Chapter 4 (Abhirohi)

Shefali: Abhimanyu, you have to do a salsa dance with this person. Remember it.

Manjari Ma: "Plz god, not Akshara, not Akshara.

Goenka's and Birla's, with worried expressions, look towards Akshara and Aarohi.Shefali opens the chit with a stunned look: "It is Senior Birla, Dr. Harshvardhan Birla". Everyone looks at them with a shocked expression. The most shocked person is Manjari Ma; she didn't think her prayers would be answered this way.

Father and son stand side by side, unsure of what to do with this romantic tune. When Harshvardhan does not see, everyone encourages Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu moves toward his father and offers his hand after witnessing the support of everyone else. harshvardhan sees his hand with the alien expression "What?".

"Dance, Dad; we are standing here for that only". He attempted to dance by holding harshvardhan's hand in one hand and touching his waist with the other. Harshvar jumps from his place as if he had interacted with an electric shock. "What are you doing?". Abhimanyu looks with an amused expression at his dad's reflexes and says, Salsa Aise hi hotha hai". All are observing this exchange with keen interest. Manish begins recording the whole sequence, as we do not often see both Birlas in this situation. Song starts

Tu Man Meri Jan, Main Tujhe Jane Na Dunga (My dear, heed my advice. I won't allow you to go.)

Main Tujhko Apni Ankho Mein Basake Rakhunga (I would hold you in my arms and keep you hidden.)

After listening to the lyrics, both of them do some random steps that don't connect with the song.

Tu Man Meri Jan (Please do as I say, my sweetheart.)

After the most awkward dance to date, Shefali announces the next performances one by one.

Akshara and Abhinav start to perform, and in the middle of that, Abhir joins them. Aarohi is happy to see her sister's happiness with a complete family. Abhimanyu's focus from time to time goes towards Abhir; he feels some sort of connection with him. He thought it may be because he was Akshara's son.

Shefali all have performed, but the couple of the day haven't. So let us welcome them.

Slowly, Abhi and Aarohi come to the stage and start performing for Tera Hone Laga Hoon.

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the oceanCome and feel me, o feel me

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the oceanCome and heal me, o heal me

Slowly, both started to see each other while dancing, to the point where they forgot their surroundings. The sound of claps brought them back to reality.

Akshara was observing both of them from the start of the performance. She mainly observes Abhimanyu's feelings towards Aarohi; she sees the way Abhimanyu handles Aarohi throughout the performance with care and concern, which he didn't have previously other than with his close ones. She is confused about whether Abhimanyu's attitude towards Aaru is changing or if she is imagining it. But, apart from Abhimanyu and Aarohi, everyone observed the concerned look of Abhimanyu trying to make Aarohi comfortable and the way Aarohi was peaceful and comfortable throughout the dance, which is rare.

Akshara sees Abhimanyu alone; she takes him far from everyone without giving him a chance to protest. She starts saying, Why are you doing this marriage, even if it's for Ruhi? Also, I have seen you being soft towards Aarohi. Your love and affection destroyed me, and don't think to do the same with my sister. Even if you try, I will be standing before her. You can't do anything. Without listening to his answer, she goes from there. "I know I have made some mistakes in the past, but that does not mean I will make mistakes every time." Now you don't have any patience to listen to my side, and I don't have any words to explain to you," he says all this while looking towards the night sky, which is going to rain anytime soon. Unknown to both of them, another person also heard the conversation. Kairav "I didn't know who was correct or not, but I want both sisters happiness; they have already suffered a lot. He sent a quiet prayer to God.

Ruhi wants to eat with her Poppy, so she takes Abhir with her and goes towards him. "Poppy, can you feed today, please?" "Yes, Ruu, come; Abhir, you also come", He sits between them with a plate ready to feed. Ruhi: "Poppy, no carrots; I don't like them". Abhir: Ruhi, they are healthy; I like them a lot, uncle," he says to Abhimanyu. Even though I enjoy vegetables, Ruhi and her Matashri do not. "Uncle, Mama always says to eat all kinds of vegetables". Yes, beta, it's good for health, and you will become super strong. Abhir: "See, Ruhi, I will have muscles like Uncle, and you will be too little in front of me like a rat, Chuhi Ruhi. Ruhi shows her tongue.

Abhimanyu sees Aarohi going towards her room. He tells both of them to don't fight; I have some work. Bye. He goes behind Aarohi. Manjari Ma sees this, and she feels happy. Abhimanyu enters the room and locks the door. Aarohi: "What are you doing here? Why did you close the door". He comes toward her. Aarohi, how are you feeling? Everything is happening too fast. I know I should have asked you long ago. But I don't know what to say or what to do." It's okay, even though I am in the same position of neutrality. I feel this is the correct decision when I see Ruhi's happy face. Yeah, me too. Abhimanyu says this while seeing Arohi's engagement ring in her hand. Aarohi, "Come, everyone must be waiting for us, goes from there, followed by him.

As the party is complete, the Goenka's get ready to leave. Everyone bids bye while hugging Aarohi. Kairav receives a call. After attending, his facial expression changed. Manish, Kairav, what happened". "Badepapa, there are some kind of protests happening around the city; it's not safe to go out now. Fortunately, police also declared a red alert for the entire city. How will we go home now?" Now everyone is worried. Mahima, Manish ji, it's not safe to go in this situation. She requested that all of them stay back. Manish, with some hesitation, says, "Okay, we don't have any options." Ruhi and Abhir jump as they are going to spend more time as their first sleepover. Manjari ma, Didi sleeping arrangements?". Shefali: "I have an idea: why don't we all ladies spend a night together, total girl's night, gossiping, and all? It will be fun." Leave the men; they will manage themselves. All men in Birla House see Shefali with a what's happening look.