Let's be friends forever 2

Yes I put another club penguin reference, what you gon do about it🤞

Once they got out of the dorm building, they all got into Karikages car, it would usually be weird for someone his age to have such an expensive car, but his parents had owned a car dealership. It was a luminescent black toyota supra mk4, it had been the car Karikage had fantasised about since they were young, so when he got it as a sweet 16 birthday present from his parents, he was simply over the moon. That night, he drove to Katsukis house and picked him up for a spin. It was safe to say that they spent at least a good 5 hours driving around going nowhere in particular.

Katsuki shook his head in fondness as he reminisced in the memory. He climbed in the passenger side seat, quickly putting Haru's and Tsubasa's argument about who sat shotgun to a stop. "Awwww, I was going to sit there" Haru whined, though he didn't try to argue more than that. They all got comfortable on the white leather seats.

"So, where to?" Karikage questioned, checking his rear and front view mirrors before reversing out of the empty parking lot. "Let's go to the arcade!" Tsubasa exclaimed as hard joined in saying they could go to the mall for cheeseburgers afterward.

Bakugou didn't mind, it was enough for him just to be with them in this moment. It was just so stressful in school this year, everything was more difficult, and his newfound unpopularity didn't help. He let out a shaky breath, not wanting to ruin his mood by thinking of those studio 2-A idiots. "You okay?" Kari asked, reading bakugous tight and slouched posture, "Don't think about anything that bothers you right now, I'm here now so there's no need to worry, alright?" Karikage could always tell what he was feeling, even if Bakugou didn't want his to know. It usually caused bakugou to deal exposed or embarrassed, But Kari never made fun of him for anything he felt, not even as a joke.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

They were now inside the brightly lit arcade. Hues of neon blues, pinks and grean cascaded over bakugous face and eyes, he already felt a headache coming on from the obnoxious lights and trashy 2000s music playing broom the boom box.

After a couple rounds of dance dance revolution (he won of course) and that car racing game bakugou headed to the claw game. The prizes were these cute banana plushies and while bakugou would never admit it, he desolately wanted it. He tried to get the blue colourd one a couple times before giving up. "Ugh, this is so rigged" he grumbled out before Kari popped out of nowhere and said, "You want the blue one right?"

"Yeah, but you can't get it, you suck at these, remember?"

"Hey you do too! Just watch I'll get it"

Rather than going to the control box , he kneeled down to the hole where you get the gifts form. He was holding a key in his hand, that he most probably sole from Haru's aunt (she ran the arcade area and had always kept the keys dangling from the back pocket.