16-Meeting❣️

Meeting........... 🍁💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Morning In Jeon House.....

"Wow it's so beautiful and cool." Tae said looking a couple dress which jimin brought for him and jk as a gift.

"Hyungie look it's Europe traditional dress jimin bring for us, it's little bit new modern so we can wear him here too any kind of parties." Tae said when he saw jk coming downstairs in his suit ready for university.

Jk nods his head and look at dress with a small smile. Others looking at jk curious eyes.

"Yeah its good thank you jimin." He said with soft smile jimin smile and said don't thanks him.

They bring many things for tae and jk also for their parents.

"Are you ready sweet bun?" Jk ask and take his car keys which he kept on the table tae nods his head.

"Give me little cub I will keep in this your cupboard." Mrs Jeon said tae nods his head and give him his dress.

Outside of the house....

"Tae I will come in your office at lunch time we will have our lunch together." Jimin said while coming towards him running he smile widely and nods his head jimin gave jk his lunch box he take it saying Thanks jimin glare at him jk chuckled at him

"You are going to give me a big treat because I didn't got my salary still." Tae said giggling jk look at him.

"Why didn't you got your salary?" Jk ask tae pout and told him he didn't went office this month properly thats way he nods his head blankly.

"Well guess what I'm broke too." Jim said giggling 'but no worries i've suga hyung card with me.' Jimin whisper in tae's ear both give to each other hifi laughing jk look at them suspiciously.

"Okay jimin be on time bye. Hyungie let's go." Tae said and sat in the car jk also sat on driver seat jimin wave at them tae wave back jk drove the car shooking his head.

.......

Jk stop his car infront of park office tae remove his seat belt jk hesitantly forward a card towards tae.

"I know this isn't enough still take it use this in these kind of situation." Jk mumble looking infront fiddling with steering wheel nervously tae smile

"Thank you hyungie but I don't need this." Tae said calmly and came out of the car jk furrow and came out of the car too.

"Baby wait." Jk said and come towards him and hold his waist with his both hands.

"Why? Are you angry with me for ignoring you." Jk ask tae chuckled bitterly both staring at each other eyes deeply tae broke the eye contact and shook his head.

"You always ignore me, now it's not effect me much." Tae said smiling jk look at him disheartened and connect their forehead both closed their eyes tae kept his both hands on his arms.

"I'm sorry for hurting you everytime I know you already forgive me but still i'm sorry and please take it sweet bun please." Jk mumble before his lips tae pull away glaring at him with his teary eyes jk show him his big bambi puppy eyes mumbling please.

Tae nods his head and take the card jk smile widely and peck on his cheeks nose and forehead mumbling thank you's and sorries tae giggling in his arm.

"Wow!!!! I'm crying its feel like i'm watching some kind of happy ending movie scene where hero and heroine met each other in end after so much difficulties." Taekook snap their head towards the person tae rolled his eyes jk looking everywhere except that person.