Your frown deepens to a full-on scowl when seeing the disheartened look on your sister's face when walking away from the group.

"Do you think it has to do with her not having made a decision yet?" Harwin comments.

"Most possibly" you reply.

"You should go to her" Harwin encourages you.

You silently watch as Alicent looks toward Rhaenyra, then decides to go to her.

"Someone else seems to be already on that path."

"You disapprove?" Harwin remarks.

"Nay" you shake your head in response.

"It would do good in them mending their differences. They were once best friends after all."

"Shall we join the festivities then?" Harwin suggests.

"I believe, it is required..." you drawl out, and the two of you make your way to join the rest.

*****

You sat silently, listening to the small council as they discussed the outcome from Daemon's victory at the Stepstones and what it all intitled.

Of how they now needed to fear, Lord Corlys' control over the sea lanes and of possible alliances he would make to further strengthen those claims.

Even going as far as saying it was being done for revenge after the King had spurned Lord Coryls' daughter to marry Alicent instead.

None of it truly bothered you and neither did it your sister, that was though till Otto 'the Weasel' voiced his opinion on your sister's marital status.

That the pressure for her to wed being even more dire now than ever to ensure the crowns dominance.

Not being able to voice your distain at the Leech, you send him a daggered glare instead. Your features dropping to one of sympathy for your sister when seeing the stoic look of dread on her face.

As much as you wished for her to marry, so that you and Harwin could finally wed as well, you also wanted her to be happy.

*****

It was quite late in the evening as you sat under the weirwood heart tree, gazing up at the stars (Harwin was out on patrol, and you were quite bored by yourself.)

Deciding that it had been sufficient time for Rhaenyra to have mull over the small council meeting, you retreat from your station to go and see her.

Reaching your sister's chambers, you were greeted by Ser Criston.

"Is my sister in?" you enquire.

"She has just retired for the night, Princess" Criston replies with a head bow as you pass him.

"Rhae...?" you announce yourself entering her chambers but there was no response.

You frown whilst scanning the empty chamber.

Where in the Seven Hells could she have gone to? Not as if she could have disappeared in thin air.

You accidently kick something lying on the floor whilst searching her room, looking at your feet; there laid a piece of rolled up parchment.

Picking it up and opening it, you found what looked to be a diagram of Rhaenyra's chambers; indicating that there was a secret doorway that led from her bed chamber into a secret stairway.

There was only one person that could have left this note.

"What in the Seven Hells are you two up to now?" you utter out into the vacant room.