Chapter 13

Kaylan's POV

It's been about 2 days and they released me yesterday but I stayed with Myles. Today he was supposed to get released. I walked back to his room after eating breakfast. I walked in and saw him take off his shirt. "Oh sorry I'll come back" I said. "No it's ok just come in" he said. I walked in and closed the door. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "Well my headache is gone but i still have this cast on my leg" he chuckled. "That's good" I said. "Hey can I tell you something?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I said. "Look what I was trying to say before all of this crap happened was that I really like you and I know this is a crappy why of asking you but will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I walked over to him and looked him in his eyes. I got on my tippy toes and leaned in. He also leaned in and our lips colided. Sparks. Fireworks. It just felt so right with him. I slowly pulled away. "Incase if that didn't answer your question it's a yes" I said chuckling. "Wait I didn't understand that can you tell me yes again" he said smirking. I shook my head then pecked his lips. "Alright let's skeddit" he said intertwining my good one hand with his. We walked out and saw Sam and Kalin in the lobby. "Hey g- wait are y'all dating?" Sam asked. "Yeah" I chuckled. "It's about time!" She exclaimed. We walked out of the hospital and drove to in-n-out.

A/N- Hey guys it's Kaylan here sorry we haven't updated in a while but thank you all so so much for 1.25k!