Chapter 12

Kaylan's POV

It was kinda awkward at IHop between Me, Jaxon, and Myles but i mean these things happen. We ordered our food and the waitress was flirting with Jaxon but i shrugged it off cause honestly idgaf. I was just sipping my orange juice and talking amongst everyone. KB and I were texting meanwhile he was sitting opposite me. I took snapchats up close of Jaxons face. Everyone was chill but i didnt really talk to Myles. Suddenly i got a text.

Myles- Can we talk please
Me- why
Myles- because I need to clear somethings
Me- fine meet me outside

He read it then nodded his head. "Guys we'll be right back" I said then Myles and I walked outside. "Ok so wha-" before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine. Everything happened so fast. Then i blacked out.

Myles POV

I cut her off then smashed my lips onto hers. I hear honking then i turned to my right and saw a car heading towards us. Last thing I remember was pulling her into my arms and turning so the car hit my back. My body was thrown through the glass of IHop but i never let her go. I fell down on my back and there was so much glass everywhere. I was in so much pain. I heard onto her still if we were on the ground. Everyone ran over then i blacked out.

Sams POV

We ducked as glass flew everywhere. After everything settled i looked up and saw Kaylan in Myles arms. I ran out of the booth stepping on glass but honestly I didn't care. I ran over to them and started shaking them. "PLEASE WAKE UP KAYLAN!" I yelled pulling her away from Myles. KB picked her up then the ambulance drove away. KB got in with her and i cried. Kalin pulled me into his arms. "It's gonna be ok" he hushed me as they took Myles away. We were both crying cause that was both of our best friends maybe.. fighting for their life. We got into the car with Jaxon and drove quickly but safely to the hospital.

Jaxons POV

We arrived at the hospital and Sam ran for her life inside. "My 2 friends just got admitted in here can we see them!" She asked. "I'm sorry Mrs. They haven't gotten out if surgery yet" the nurse said. "THATS MY BEST FRIEND IN THERE I HAVE TO SEE HER!" Sam started yelling. Kalin held her back. "Sam! SAM! LOOK AT ME!" I yelled while holding her cheeks. "It's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok" I said and she calmed down and started crying. She latched her arms around Kalins neck and cried. "Thank you" Kalin mouthed and i smiled. Honestly I wish that was me right now but if he makes her happy then I'm happy. We waited for about an hour till the nurse called us up. "Ok your two friends are out of surgery now. The Girl has a slight concussion and alot of fractured wounds and a broken arm but will pull through. Now the boy.. it's kinda serious. He broke one leg and sprained one arm. Has alot of fractured wounds but his head now.. he has a major concussion and has slight internal bleeding and he has a 70% chance of living which he is lucky for but we are positive of him pulling through" the nurse said. I was happy that Kaylan was ok but my heart dropped when I heard about Myles. I looked at Kalin and he just stood their frozen. I patted his shoulder. "It's gonna be ok man he'll pull through" I said.

Sam's POV

I asked the nurse what room they were in and she said 305. We all basically ran there. I went to see Kaylan first then Myles. I ran into Kaylans side and saw her awake eating tortilla chips. "Always eating huh" I said then wiped away my tears. She chuckled and opened up her arms. I hugged her tight and she groaned in slight pain. "Sorry I just thought you were dead" I said pulling away.

Kaylan's POV

Im happy I'm ok but I'm worried about Myles. "Wait here's Myles" I panicked. "He's next door I didn't check on him yet but uh the nurse said he has a 70% chance of living but he'll pull through" she said. We would've been alright if we just stayed inside. "Can i see him" I asked. "Yeah hold on" she said. She helped me out with my broken arm and j limped over to him. I studied his facial features. The scratches on his face and his arm. The cast on his leg stood out. I saw Kalin standing next to him and i walked over to him. I hugged him with my one good arm. "He's gonna be alright I promise" I said rubbing his back. "Thanks" he said before walking out. I pulled up a chair next to him and held his hand. I started feeling a little tired so I laid my head on his bed next to his legs.

Myles POV

I felt someone holding my hand but my head was pounding. I slowly sat up and saw Kaylan holding my hand while asleep. I lightly smiled. I looked around my body. I saw a cast on my leg and a sling on my arm. I lightly shook Kaylan and she slowly woke up. "Huh? Omg! MYLES!" She practically screamed and hugged me with one arm. "I'm so happy your alive" she said in my neck. "What are you talking about?" I said rubbing her back. "They said you only had about 70% chance of living" she said pulling away. "Wow" was all I could say.

A/N- Hey guys it's Kaylan here :-) and here's once more drama. I think Kaylan and Myles are cute together. What about you guys. Also THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K+ it means alot to me and Sam.
-K.Parrish out