Chap. 2

He was there staring at me. I recognized him, but I hope he doesn't recognized me. I wear a
balaclava on the club since I am at the parking lot. I hide my identity... Only 3 people from the club knows me without the balaclava. My best friend violet "rihanna". One of the bouncer "Andrew" and the owner. The club have few types of workers #1 The onces that dance and do privates at some rooms in the back of the club. #2 The dancers that dance here or get pay to go to activities out doors and #3 Me, Violet, Star, Macho, Scarface and Snake.

We just dance and do shows at the club for entertainment only. We don't get naked we just dance dressed sexy. Some clients had try to make me do privates... But there is not a person alive in this world that have convinced me. I hate showing my body. I hate this job... But is the only one well pay so I can actually have enough money to send to my family and I still have enough money to live fairly if you know what I mean.

As I am lost in thoughs dancing I did eye contact with the masked man. He was smocking through his balaclava. I could only see his blue eyes staring at me

The girls and I were dancing and I can't denied he smells good and seeing that mysteriously look I am turned on. He didn't try to touch me like other dudes. I was impressed for the first time in 2 years of me being a stripper. I got to dance to a man that can actually respect me. I looked back at him and he have his eyes close. It feels like his either one or another or enjoying or trying to control himself. I stopped dancing infront of him and walked over to the guy next to him. He opened his eyes and didn't stop staring at me. The music is over and I walked up to the stage. A new song started playing and we started to dance on the poles. I tried not to look at the man.

*Ghost POV*

"Damn Ghost control yourself" I thought to myself

"Couldn't take your eyes of her Liutenant?" Soap jokes

"Soap don't start" I reply and turned myself to the bar man

"Man you didn't even touch her" Soap said as he take the sit next to you

"Why would I?" I asked and keeps smoking from my balaclava

"Cause she is hot and this place is for this type of things man. I brought you here so you can actually clear your mind from all that hard mission. So enjoy man go to the privates and fuck a girl" Soap said and took a big sip of his whiskey

"Mc Tavish you are an sick bastard! I leave that to you. Remember why we are actually here for" I say staring at him a bit mad

I didn't say anything else. I stand up and left. I walked outside the club and started to breath heavy. I was dying to do something I can't lie. To be honest it's been a while since the last time I saw a woman naked or got laid. That girl back there... She is hot and it turned me on to see she have a balaclava with her plumbing pink lips out. That makes her mysteriously hot. But I am here cause we have a mission at this town. We are trying to find a girl that is in great danger. She was kidnaped by a narco 3 years ago and we been searching for her since. She is the youngest daughter of our Captain Price and they located her just 2 years ago in this town, but for bad lock they lost her once again. She could be anyone right now. She could had change or do anything to look different from what she did before. She was 17 at that moment. She use to train at base with her dad cause she wanted to be part of the team when she was ready. My team been in town for 2 weeks now. Since we are special force. The other teams never located her. Price is very upset so once we finish the mission we where before. He send us here to find his daughter. I've been down so much pressure and my partner Mc Tavish "Soap" had noticed it. So he had this stupid idea to come to a unisex strip club. We are 14 men and 6 women. So we accept but I was not happy to come to this place. I don't really like this type of women. But this girl have something different from the others and I really want to figured that out. I went back i inside and went to the bar area. I sat down and asked for water.

 I sat down and asked for water