Chapter 1: Baby

3rd POV

Ru'an gently lifted the human baby. The baby's mother died from the birth. He then looked at the child. She had scales on the right side of her face but other than that, she looked human.

Ru'an sighed heavily. He then closed his mate's eyes. He then ran out with The child.

16 years later

Everyone watched the royal family of Yautja clan walk in

Everyone watched the royal family of Yautja clan walk in. They then noticed something odd. A human walked among them and she had scales on the right side of her face. She had an eye that looked like a Yautja eye.

Behind her was her oldest brother Yuat'an.

The human's name was Riley.

Her sire then sat down at the head of the table.

She sat down beside her abusive mother. Her brother Yaut'an sat on the other side of her. He was marrying the princess of the blood clan. The plan was for Riley to but sire said she wasn't ready.

It wasn't the whole truth. Her sire said she could marry anyone she wanted to. He didn't care.

Riley saw the clan's family walk up. She saw one of them and he looked attractive to her.

 She saw one of them and he looked attractive to her

She smiled at him and he looked at her interested. "You have a crush on that guy?" Yaut'an asked.

She looked at him. "You should dance with him." He whispered. Riley smiled. "Like anyone would want her." Her Mother sneered. Riley looked down.

She then heard a sound behind her and turned. The attractive Yautja was behind her. "What is your name?" He asked. "Riley." She said.

"Mm. Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Riley blushed and he smiled as he walked off to his family's side. She looked at Yaut'an and he smirked.

It was time for the dance and Riley got up and walked down and saw the male she was attracted to walk over. "May I have this dance, Princess?" She smiled.

He took her down to the dance floor and he then looked at her. She smiled.

He then slowly leaned in. Riley felt her heart hitch. He then bent down near her ear. "I can smell your arousal, human. I am going to enjoy taking your virginity tonight."

Riley felt herself blush. He then looked at her and he smirked. "My name's Berserker." He told her.

She then felt her head fall on his chest embarrassed. He chuckled.

Berserker sighed as he got back to his house. "Really? A human?" Lilith asked in disbelief. "Well, at least that human treated me with respect." Seeker stated coldly. Lilith looked at him in horror.

"It's sad I am choosing a human over you." He said coldly.

Riley woke up to feel someone rubbing her head. She looked and saw Berserker. She then lifted her head inhaling. He turned to her. "Hey. How's you sleep?" He asked. "Like a baby." She mumbled. He smiled.

Riley then sat up. She sighed. She had a bra made out of snake skin. Berserker then kissed her on the lips. Riley smiled and kissed him back.

"Okay. If we continue kissing, I will rut you right here and now." I smiled. I then sat up. I sighed.