" W-why you come so s-suddenly. Y-You didn't tried to find M-me . W-Where w-were you all theses years?" Taehyung sobbed and Clutch his dress tightly in his little hands and with shuttering voice asked him.

V wide his eyes seeing taehyung talking with him but quickly shake his head hearing his words.
" No-no I tried to find you everywhere. Hell only I know how I spent every second without you. Every second I was looking for you like some mad person but still I never lose hope these years and continue finding you but today fate finally get mercy on me and I finally found you".

V said everything like trying to make taehyung understand that he tried, he always tried to find his little angel. Just how can taehyung say something like this? Only V knows how he feel and spend every moment without his angel.

Taehyung look in v eyes which is damn similar like his own eyes but V eyes are sharp and firing whereas his own eyes are so peaceful and relaxing. Taehyung didn't say anything just cried silently. Little did he knows that v is saying truth. Because any one can able to say that, everything v is saying is right because of his voice which sounds so desperate and heart breaking.

" please come to me. Let me hold you".
V said with his teary eyes and make grabby hands toward taehyung and begged him that please hug him once time and sooth his burning heart. Taehyung shiver sensing desperation in V voice but still didn't move an inch from his place which break V heart that his angel don't want to come near him.

Jungkook eyes get dark seeing all these and he just can't bear someone with his pearl. He clench his hands into fist and fastly move toward taehyung and held his hands. Taehyung flinch seeing jungkook holding his hands but this time he didn't feel uncomfortable In stead right now he needs someone to calm his raging heart.

All these are happening is too much for his innocent heart. Suddenly after years his brother come and show in front of his eyes. It's all too much for his innocent self.

Jungkook hold his hands and started to caressed them which surely a devil didn't like. Kim V eyes get darken and his blood boil seeing someone touching his little angel. His eyes turn red with so much rage and veins of neck looked like they will popped out anytime that much his blood is boiling.

" DON'T YOU DARE TOO TOUCH HIM. LEAVE HIS HAND RIGHT NOW". Kim V suddenly shouted with immense anger and taehyung flinch badly hearing his devilish voice. He looked at V with wide eyes and flinch when v suddenly make eye contact with him with his siren killing eyes.

Jungkook and other jeons jaw clenched seeing his audacity and hardly glare at v.  jungkook glare at v and instead of leaving his hand he tight his hold on taehyung and hold him closely. It's the last straw of v patience, he march toward them and punched hardly in jungkook face which make taehyung scream loudly seeing these all.

Jungkook didn't tried to fight back and with his hand gestures secretly told his hyungs that no need to save him. Jungkook smirked darkly when he saw fear in taehyung eyes and one thing he knew that taehyung now must be get afraid of v by seeing his aggressive behaviour. That's why he didn't fight back enough though he badly control himself not to kill this V right now.

" STOP P-PLEASE". Taehyung shouted with his shivering voice when he saw V is mercilessly punching jungkook. V movements halted and he cursed himself by losing control on his anger in front of taehyung.

Jungkook wipe the blood from his lips with his thumb and a sinister smirk captured his face. He stare at his hyungs and saw all of them are also giving him evil smiles.

" y-you are so b-bad". Taehyung said sobbing and v gulp harshly his pain and silently stare at taehyung with pleading eyes. He is dieing to take taehyung in his arms but looks like his angel is so angry with him.