01

メChapter 1 start hereメ

The wedding went well. Sofie and Arsen don't mind this marriage, for them this is just an ordinary relationship with a level that is a little more than dating.

Tired of welcoming the guests as the wedding continued, Sofie went to the balcony of the newlyweds' room, she saw Arsen drinking his wine with a tired look.

Arsen was drinking a glass of red wine sitting next to Sofie, smoking a cigarette, looking at how beautiful his wife was, he gently touched her hand. Arsen didn't expect to be so intimate with his wife after marriage, he didn't hate her but was just not interested. But now he couldn't imagine what his life would be like if he wasn't with his wife. In Arsen's mind, after his marriage, Sofie had become a part of his life and this was an undeniable fact.

"why you touch my hand like that??" Sofie look at him with a weird look on her face.

"What? I'm your husband, you're still surprised by this?" Arsen asked with a light smile on his face, still smoking and sipping a drink in his hand.

"Not like that, i'm just fell a bit uncomfortable. Look, i just need a little time. ." Sofie says in a slightly doubtful but confident tone.

"Don't be so cold to me, we're still a newlywed!" Arsen said with a frown, "Do you feel so uncomfortable when I touch you?"

"Nah. ."

"Why did you become my wife if you would feel so uncomfortable after our marriage, Sofie?" Arsen asked, his frown got deeper as he asked. He had no idea why his wife could be like this.

"sstt it's not like that. ." look away and mumbling something like 'i though the council president was smart. .' but then Sofie look at Arsen again and say, "i'm already saying that i just need a little time."

"If it's just a matter of time, then I'll wait," Arsen said, and took a big sip of his red wine, he sat smoking on the balcony with a somewhat indifferent expression. He couldn't be bothered by his wife's stubbornness at this point.

Sofie drink his glass of wine and give that to him back.

". . .I feel a little annoyed. . ." Arsen whispered to himself as he finished his glass of wine in one go. He looked at his wife who was standing up and smoking, he wondered what she would do next.

The weather of today is hotter than other day. Sofie opened the jacket of her wedding dress because she felt hot.

Arsen noticed this immediately, he looked at his wife's slim waistlines that peeked out from under her wedding dress, a thought raced through his mind. A slight redness spread on Arsen's cheeks, he tried to hide his excitement.

"doesn't today it's a bit hotter? i want to take a bath," She says while waving her hand in her face and walk to bedroom.

". . .Okay, Sofie," Arsen's facial expressions changed completely after saying this, his heart was pounding loudly in his chest, and he felt very hot. He took a few sips of red wine before getting up and going after Sofie in the bedroom, thinking that there was a chance. . .

Sofie grab her pajamas, towel and skincare, then go to the bathroom and lock the door tightly.

Arsen came into the room and found Sofie's footsteps leading to the bathroom, his heart beat faster, he felt as if it would go out of control. He approached the bathroom door and knocked on it in excitement.

"Can I come in, Sofie?" he asked softly in a nervous tone.

"I just came in? you can't just take a bath with me. Wait until i'm done if you want to take a bath too," She says from the bathroom.

"O. .Okay, I can wait," Arsen replied with a blush on his face, he could hear the sounds of running water from behind the bathroom door. He just stood still in front of the bathroom door to wait.

30 minutes later, Sofie walk out of the bathroom and walk to bedroom with her pink pajamas on her body.

As soon as Sofie walked out of the bathroom, Arsen immediately glanced at her. She was wearing her pink pajamas, and her skin was still damp. Her hair was no longer tied up into a tail, but rather loose and flowing. She looked very comfortable in her pajamas. But a thought crossed his mind, why didn't she walk around the house to dry herself?

"Gosh i'm tired. . Now you can use the bathroom Arsen. Go on, i don't want you to sleep next to me with a sweat."

". . .Okay, Sofie," Arsen replied softly as he approached the bed, although he was still thinking that something was fishy going on. Sofie was already lying in bed, but it didn't look like she was going to sleep, she was just waiting. After a few moments of silence, Arsen decided to ask the question that had been bothering him.

"Sofie, what exactly are you planning to do next?" Arsen asked with slight suspicions in his eyes.

"?.. nothing, it's quiet boring."

Arsen was a little surprised by Sofie's answer, he thought that she must have something else in mind. He couldn't be satisfied with such an indifferent answer. But he didn't want to force to get more detailed answers yet, so he just asked another simple question that didn't give too much pressure.

"Have you always felt bored before you got married to me, Sofie?" he asked softly.

"What? am i know? doesn't this is your first marriage too?. . whatever."

". . .Huh?" Arsen was taken aback by the answer, it seemed that Sofie didn't want to answer this question. Sofie was getting more and more suspicious. He walked a few steps away from the bed, and then crossed his arms and sighed. After a few moments of silence, he suddenly asked a shocking question.

"Sofie, I have heard many rumors of you with other men before our marriage, are those true?" he said in a flat tone.

To be continued. . .

Monday, September / 18/ 2023