Chapter 4: Half-Assed Gal

In the morning, you were in bed, still sleeping. The alarm clock buzzes. You start to groan, and shut off the alarm with your eyes closed. Then all of a sudden, your hand touched something soft.

(Y/n): Huh...?

You slightly opened your eyes, seeing a girl on top of you, with pink twin-tails and a star mark on the upper left cheek. You hand accidentally held her breast.

 You hand accidentally held her breast

Girl: Hey.

You scream in wide eyed. Then you calm down and sat up.

(Y/n): Wait, who are you? And what are you doing, breaking into my house?

She clears her throat.

Girl: Yeah, so, it's all like, like you're my bae, but I get the vibe.

(Y/n): 'What...?'

You were puzzled, not having a slightest clue of what she was saying, then look to the fourth wall.

(Y/n): I don't have the faintest idea what the hell this girl's talking about.

Girl: What? All the talk and you still can't figure out who I am? Forget making me butthurt, I'm hella pissed. Look like way worst.

She opens the curtains, revealing the sunlight in front of you. You open your eyes and take a look at her.

(Y/n): Yeah, no, I still don't know who you are.

Girl: What? You really don't recognize me, even with the light. Fine.

She takes her phone out of her blazer, looking up the dictionary.

(Y/n): Hey, after causing all that drama, you're just going to ignore me?

Girl: And why should I wait for you, when I got snaps-a-chat? This gal ain't got time for a boy who can't grind.

(Y/n): Well, I don't know who you are. To be honest, I don't really understand what you're saying, it's a whole lot of slang. And would you mind getting off my bed? Besides, my parents wouldn't like some random girl barging into the house without permission.

She gets off the bed.

Girl: Could it be that my gal speaks still means work? No, that can't be it. I have been rehearsing for this moment all week. The problem is that, (Y/n) just wake up and isn't thinking straight. I'll wait till later, he come around by then. No, you worked far too hard to look adorable from right here and now!

She turns back to you with a smile.

Girl: (Y/n), it's me, Nene. See?

(Y/n): Oh, Nene. Haven't seen you in the last few days, and I was getting kind of worried. I guess that makes sense, since you snuck in. You could at least knock first.